For him Gracious headmaster

After that final battle of the headmaster ghost, Grim and June are completely warn out of it and they win at the end.

Grim: Hee-haaa.... How 'bout that?

June: 😄Well we did it!

The headmaster turns back to his human form and stared at the both of them, he is mostly surprised by there skills.

Crowley: I can't believe... There is a person who can command monsters. Hmmm.. Actually, my teacher senses were telling me since the uproar during the entrance ceremony.. that you have talent as an animal or wild beast trainer.

June: Not exactly I just learn this back at my school at home.

Crowley: But... no matter how ... (mutters to himself)

While Crowley mutters to himself, June asks him to let Grim stay with her n wanna go to the school.

June: Grim really wants to go to this school.

Crowley: What now? Let a monster live here?

June has another idea to do that💡she gonna puts on her cute face mode at the headmaster to let Grim stay. Here we go, will this work?

June: 🥺[cute face mode] Please! It case the ghost comes back? [In her mind] Okay! To be fair, I did this back at home a lot begging my dad to help him!

Crowley notices June putting her cute begging face. She's so cute. Then... It works n Crowley accepted.

Crowley: ... Hah.. It can't be helped. Alright.

June: Yes!

Grim: Funa!? Really?? [Jumps onto June arms and hugs her] You're the best, June!

Crowley: However. I can't simply allow someone, let alone a monster, into school who wasn't selected by the Dark Mirror. Also, I can't let you be a freeloader here until you return to your own world.

June and Grim: Huh?

Grim: Well... talk about short-lived joy...

Crowley: Listen until the end.

June: Yes, sir.

Crowley: Concerning the fact that your soul was called here, the school has to take responsibility as the owners of the Dark Mirror. For the time being, you'll be permitted to stay in this dormitory for free. But, other necessities you will have to provide for yourself. Seeing as you have nothing to your name... Fufu, here is my proposition.

June started to get a bit of a shake, holding Grim tightly by her grip, it's like her feet are getting cold as an iceberg of what Crowley said. So June ask him a question, but softly.

June: [Gulp]... What exactly are you going to make me do?

Crowley: No need to fret my dear, I'll have you do maintenance and odd jobs around campus. From what I can see, you're pretty decent at cleaning.

June: Probably i am.

Crowley: Would you two like to become the "handyman" of the school? This way you will receive special permission to remain on school grounds.

June: Really?

Crowley: You'll also be able to research going home or study whatever you desire in the library. For I am gracious. However! Only after your work is done.

Grim gets out of June's grasp, jumps down and tells Crowley angrily right him.

Grim: Eeeh!? I'm not okay with that! I wanna wear that fancy uniform and be a student!

Crowley: It's fine if you're unsatisifed. I'll simply toss you out again.

Grim: Ffgnnaa!? I get it! I just have to do it. Just do it!

June just giggle about Crowley said to Grim. June knelt down to Grim and tells him we have no other choice.

June:[To Grim] We have no other choice, Grim...[To Crowley] Understood, Sir.

Crowley: Wonderful. Then, you two starting tomorrow, endeavor to be the best handyman at Night Raven College!

June: Yes! [Thoughts in her mind] See dad! I knew I can do this!

Crowley: Oh, by the way Miss Willows. [Handing June over a pink handbag with a pink heart on it] I think this is yours.

June smiles about it was her handbag that had her stuff in it, but very soaked wet from all that rain.

June: 😃My bag! How did it get here!? [feeling her bag was wet and dripping from the bottom] 😦 And it's wet!!

June empties her handbag full of her stuff there all wet and ruined. She picks up her lip gloss, phew! Her lip gloss is okay.

June: My lip gloss is okay.

June puts her lip gloss down and picks up her cell phone to call Reese, or Spring, or her dad but... The phone begins to spark from all that rain, then it's completely broken and dead.

June:🙁 Nuts! Looks like I'm staying after all.

Crowley: One more thing.

Crowley picks up a bag and takes a pair of pink pajamas just for her out of the bag.

Crowley: For you to sleep in. I didn't expect you to wear that everyday hmm?

June: 😊Thank you, Mr.Crowley.

Two hours later

It was getting late in the Ramshackle dorm. After June ate, bathe, and putting on the pajamas Crowley gave her and walks to bed.

 After June ate, bathe, and putting on the pajamas Crowley gave her and walks to bed

June lifted herself onto the bed and lays down until Grim as at the bottom of the bed and begging her

Grim: Can I sleep with you?

June: Sure! Hop on.

Grim hops onto the bed and lays down next to June and ask.

Grim: You're not as bad as I thought, June. You're really cool, for a no magic human. Goodnight.

Grim shuts his eyes and falls asleep 😴. June smiles at the sleepy cat and pats his head.

June: 🙂Well, you're not much annoying as yourself, you furball.

June turns off the lamp next to her, pulling the blanket to her, and starting to fall asleep as well.

June:[in her sleep] 😴 Tommorrow is gonna be a bright day.💤 I missed you, mom.💤

That isn't until June founds herself into dreamland and sees a woman in white, gold and, blue with a cover up in her eyes.

To be continued.

I hope you like it share and leave a comment about it.