💖Bonus: June Willows' Journal #1💖

Hey guys! Here's a bonus part of the oc story and it's call June Willows' Journal #1. Well here it is.

Soon after that huge day the girls and Grim head back to Ramshackle, ate some food, cleaning themselves up, put on there pajamas that Crowley gave them and head to there rooms. June found herself a notebook and a pen on her bed when she was about to get some sleep. So she picks up the notebook, pen, and begins to write.

June:

Dear, Dad.

I know I've been gone very long well i got myself into a strange world called Twisted Wonderland. It's a place where people use magic n stuff. It started when i woke up outside of a coffin and i met a gray cat with blue flamed ears, his name is Grim. Grim is kinda annoying but pretty cute. Then i met the headmaster of the school called Night Raven College, it's an all boy school and i was really scare about i'm gonna be the only girl there, but i'm not alone my best friends, Reese and Spring are with me well sort of. But Mr. Crowley gave me a job to clean up the campus so I accepted.

I had to stay in a abandoned house called Ramshackle. It was pretty messy and it has ghost there but then Grim managed to help me defeating them. Then the next day when i was cleaning, i saw seven statues of my favorite Disney Villains from the movies. The Queen of Hearts, Scar, Ursula, Jafar, The Evil Queen, Hades, and my favorite Maleficent. It was amazing to see this. Then i met 2 boys named Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade, there pretty much are a bunch of idiots. One of them and Grim burnt the Queen of Hearts statue and the other one cause the chandelier to break by trying to catch Grim and we almost got expelled, but we managed to get to the Dwarf's Mine to get a magic crystal.

But then while were trying to get the crystal, there was a faceless monster with a bunch of black ink. And Dad, it's very strange but my ring you gave to Mom started to glow and it got me a scythe to defeated it. I don't know also I met this guardian in my dream to find the 3 gemstones to get me and my friends back home. I finally got reunited with my friends and we just became students of Night Raven College. But i'll be back soon, Dad. I promise. Wish me luck!

Your daughter, June.

June closes the notebook, putting it on top of the dresser along with the pen, she walks to bed were Grim is asleep. She pulls the blanket on her, closing her eyes and starting to fall asleep.

Sleep well, my Maidens you need the energy for the next day.

There you all go. June's journal. I finally finished with the Prolouge, but I'm gonna take a quick break but coming soon it's there adventure of The Crimson Tyrant.

I really hoped you like it share and leave a comment about it

I really hoped you like it share and leave a comment about it. 🙂