Hey yall

So I don't be active on here a lot but my birthday was on October 30th and I went to the fright fest right. So me and my friend went to the arcade played some games then she went to go get us something to drink but the food bar was right next to the arcade so these boys that she was behind it was 3 of them and one of them was just staring me up and down mind you this what I had on

 So me and my friend went to the arcade played some games then she went to go get us something to drink but the food bar was right next to the arcade so these boys that she was behind it was 3 of them and one of them was just staring me up and dow...

So I seen the boy that was starring me up and down talking to my friend. So I think nothing of it and so he just came over to me and was like "yoo what's yo name?"
And I said I don't give my name to ppl I don't kno. Then he goes well my bad I'm Richard. Then I told him my name london. So now we been talking for a while now so we exchanged number and Instagram. And my friend come back with our drinks so me Richard his 2 friends and my best friend we going around the park together mind I also was here with my little brother my mother and my uncle so I seen them walking our direction so I told the boys like we'll call y'all later probably text yall.
So they agreed and was like ok so my momma didn't catch us so we was good then we left six flags and went out to eat and boom there go Richard and his friends it like when we go somewhere they always here too. But that's how my birthday weekend went I just wanted to tell y'all since I don't be on here a lot.