015

A few minutes later kiya and jiggy came in the room.
Kiya:y'all finish?
Kobe:yeah but what y'all want?
Kiya:we wanna stay in here.
Kobe: come on we can watch a movie?
Kiya: ok in the movie room or in here?
Kobe:movie room.
Jiggy: we taking Tiana?
Kobe: yeah ima get her. Then jiggy and kiya went downstairs to the movie room and Kobe picked up Tiana and carry her downstairs to the movie room. Once they got in there kiya picked a movie and the watched it while Tiana was still sleep. After the movie Tiana was still sleep kiya and jiggy was sleep but Kobe was still up. Then he got a call from mike.
Kobe: hello?
Mike: wassgood brotha!
Kobe: wassgood mike?
Mike: nun much I been single chillin with jano wbu?
Kobe: rn I'm in the movie room with kiya jiggy and Tiana but they sleep and Tiana been sleep the longest.
Mike: let me guess y'all fucked?
Kobe: yeah yk I hit it good.
Mike: y'all fuck 24/7.
Kobe: naw we made a bet who every lose the game have to give head and my dumbass went to far and we end up fucking and she wanted me to rail her so I gave her what she wanted.
Mike: damn Kobe I knew y'all was fucking all the time.
Kobe: yep and jiggy and kiya walked in while I was in the middle of railing her.
Mike: I feel bad for their eyes but we coming over tmrw and hang out drink smoke.
Kobe: ight see you tmrw then.
Mike: ight see you! The. They hang up and Tiana wake up 20 minutes later.
Kobe: hey mamas you been sleep for a srry yet u tt long time.
Tiana: I have?
Kobe:yeah we was watching a movie but they went to sleep.
Tiana: awe I'm hungry.
Kobe: what you want to eat?
Tiana: I want some di- i mean doughnuts.
Kobe: you sure you don't want no di- no what let's go get doughnuts.
Tiana: did you forget I can't walk?
Kobe: ohh yeah. Then Kobe picked her and they went in the room and got ready. You put on  some of Kobe sweat pants that say"stop looking at my dick" and a hoodie that's say"stop looking at my tits" and Kobe had on some black sweat pants and a black hoodie.
Kobe: you gotta duck?
Tiana: bitch stfu. She say laughing.
Kobe: anyways you ready?
Tiana: yes. Then they leave out and went to go get doughnuts. While y'all was out getting doughnuts yall end up getting coffee then went home. Once y'all got home jiggy and kiya was at the table making a q & a YouTube video.
Tiana:hey jk squad!
Kobe:wassgood jk squad!
Kiya:ooo y'all got doughnuts!
Jiggy:let me get some. Then y'all gave them some and went in y'all room. When y'all got in the room y'all turned on y'all tv and just let anything play while Tiana was laying on Kobe chest scrolling through tiktok and Kobe was all up in Tiana phone. 2 hours later kiya and jiggy left and Tiana and Kobe went to sleep. After 3 hour Tiana and Kobe wakes up and look at each other and Tiana starts giggling and tKobe laughing.
Kobe: damn ig we was tired by the why you're hair look. He said trying to fix it.
Tiana: it's ight. Then Kobe game Tiana a kiss and Tiana kisses back.
Tiana: I'm finna take a bath and relax.
Kobe:damn no Invite?
Tiana:come on then. Then Kobe got up so quick and went in the bathroom with tiana. While they was in the bath Tiana and Kobe was talking.
Kobe:my queen.
Tiana: yes my king?
Kobe: wanna go out to eat tmrw and get freaky?
Tiana:Kobe you are funny but I don't wanna get freaky but we can go out to eat.
Kobe:okay.
Tiana:I'm finna get out now.
Kobe:same. Then they both got out and wrapped up in a towel and went in the room.
Kobe: yk one day I just wanna do everything for you? Give you massages, help you relax, give you kisses.
Tiana:Kobe you do that stuff everyday.
Kobe:ok but I just wanna have a day where I can do all that stuff for you then we can go out.
Tiana: koko you're sweet🥺
Kobe: aww don't cry .
Tiana: I'm mean your so sweet and helpful and you make me happy almost everyday.
Kobe: wym almost everyday? I make you happy everyday. He say in a girly voice. Then y'all started laughing.
Tiana: see this what I mean you make me happy when I'm sad or down.
Kobe: well I'm glad I make you happy bc if I wasn't here you would of been sad all yo life.
Tiana:ikr? But we didn't even put on our pajamas.
Kobe: girl yk you don't wear anything to sleep but some bras and yo underwear.
Tiana:but I don't want that on tonight.
Kobe: so what you want to wear?
Tiana: I don't wanna wear nothing I wanna cuddle naked. She said smiling at Kobe.
Kobe: you sure?

tiana:yes koko im sure.

kobe:okay. then yall layed down in bed and watched a movie and cuddled. then you took a picture of you and kobe cuddling and posted it on insta

 then you took a picture of you and kobe cuddling and posted it on insta

(act like kobe didnt have on a shirt and it was night time)

dxddy.tiana: cuddling and watching a movie with my baby 🥰
Tkgoals: finally you posted after 2 years!
^ aww im sorry I had to do stuff.
Tiana_wifeyy: oooo look at my bae😍

^kbreeezo: no she mines.

^um chile anyway so...

mike: awww look at them freaky fucks!

^mike stfu!

Then after the  movie kobe went to sleep and you was still up so you took another picture

                            dxddy.tiana: after a two hour movie kobe went to sleep.

user: yall are so cute together!

^ thanks!

tianaslipgloss: man i bet that movie was good.

^it was very good.

Tkgoals: when you gon' post on your spam?

^ idk a lot of ppl havent found my spam page yet.

kobesdixk: tell kobe to post on his spam.

^not the username. but okay.

Then you went to sleep....