023

Few weeks later(Kobe POV)
I seen tiana acting a little different like she's all gangsta and shit she's been at the studio a lot mostly her old self but it was 7 pm Tiana was calling me so I picked it up.
Tiana: wasssup koko.
Kobe: hey princess what you need?
Tiana: ok so I need you to come to the studio rn to hear this song I just made.
Kobe: ight let me get ready.
Tiana: stay Otp with me.
Now Tiana is that slick mfer she will try to stay Otp with me while I get ready just to my dick. She see my dick every motherfuckin day I mean I can be mad at her she addict Just like im addict.
Kobe: no you just tryna see my dick you see it every day.
tiana: ok baby get ready just wear some thing comfortable.

kobe: ok i love you princess.

tiana: love you too my king. then we got off the phone and i got ready and stuff i put on some sweats and a hoodie no shirt and tiana favorite cologne i put on all of the time then some socks and some slides and got my phone air pods phone charger and keys and told everyone i was leaving then i got in my car and stop to get me and tiana food then headed to the studio. then i got a ft call from kiya.

kobe: hey yaya.

kiya: koko i need to tell you something. she sounded sad and when i looked and the phone her eyes was red puffy and her nose was red.

kobe: kiya wtf happened? who tf hurt you?

kiya: me and jiggy broke up and the day before we broke up i told him i was pregnant and the next day i went to the store for something and came back and saw him fucking another girl.

kobe: WTF?! kiya just meet me at the studio.

kiya: ok i love you koko and please dont hurt tiana.

kobe: i would never hurt tiana and i love you too yaya. then we got off the phone and i finally got to the studio and txt tiana i was here then she came out of the studio and ran to me and jumped and hug me.

tiana: hey daddy. she say kissing me.

kobe: hey daddys girl. then i kissed her back.

kobe: so kiya is coming to the studio bc she have to tell you something she already told me.

tiana: ok but come hear the song i made.

kobe: ok. then we went in the studio and saw her producer and and some other people.

???: yoo tee who this?

tiana: my husband.

???: you married?!

tiana: i been married you just never notice the ring on my finger. she say showing him.

???: oh my bad sir im kayson her over there is my twin sister cherry. then i wake to her.

kobe: im kobe tiana husband. i say as i shake his hand.

tiana: well come on listen to the song.

kobe: ight play it girl.

after listening to the song i already know she gone go crazy even her fans.

tiana: so how is it?

kobe: you finna go crazy baby. i say dapping her up.

kobe: but when do it drop?

tiana: on the 22 nd at 12 am. then kiya txt me she here.

kobe: aye ima go het kiya princess.