36(smuts)

Once Kobe got upstairs he saw you naked on the bed so he grabbed your neck aggressively but sexually and started kissing you. While making out you started taking off his shirt without breaking the kiss and then he started to give you hickeys going down to your kat and started eating you out making you moan.
Tiana: fuck daddy go faster.
Kobe: if you say so. Then he went faster.

Kobe was done eating you out after you came then he told you get on your knees and you did and started sucking his shit making him groan.
Kobe: princess slow d- fuck I'm about to bust. Then he grabbed your hair and started face fucking you making you gag and he nutted in the back of your throat and you swallowed then you got back on the bed in all fours then Kobe lined himself up.
Kobe: you ready?
Tiana: ye- before she could Finnish he started beating his shit.
Tiana: fuck daddy you too big!
Kobe: girl hush and take this dick. He say gripping her hair and going faster. At this point she letting the neighbors know who daddy.
Kobe: let them neighbors kno who's daddy.
Tiana: FUCKK I HAVE TO CUM DADDY! She say laying on her stomach he ass was fuck and Kobe started drilling her shit.
Tiana: SLO- UGHHHH FUCK! SLOW DOWN!
Kobe: naw get yo ass back on all fours!
Tiana: I CANT! She moaned.

After all that fucking Kobe started eating you out again and you jumped a little and Kobe laughed.
Kobe: why you jump princess?
Tiana: I'm sensitive rn. She whine.
Kobe: ight next to don't have no attitude.
Tiana: mhm. She say out of breath
Kobe: ight come. He say walking to the bathroom.
Tiana: nigga come help me.
Kobe: ight. He say laughing.
++++
After y'all bath you end up falling to sleep while Kobe was carrying you out the bathroom so you put baby oil on you and put on your panties and one of his shirts then put you under the cover and then he just put on some draws and no shirt turned on the ac bc it was hot af! Then got in bed next to you gave you a kiss on the forehead turned off the lights and went to sleep.
TBC BITCH!