34

The next day you woke up feeling like a bad bitch.(as you should😌) Kobe was still sleep so you started right where you were and watched tv. 4 hours later Kobe woke up with slob all on his face.
Tiana: good afternoon mr Morris.
Kobe: afternoon? What time is it?
Tiana: 1 pm.
Kobe: damn I sleep good after what happened last night.
Tiana: I did too.
Kobe: so you doing anything today?
Tiana: naw you doing anything today?
Kobe: no I was gon see if we can go do some shit today with our friends.
Tiana: Greg lucci tray and Nia are gone we still got mike cherry and Kay you got jai and gio so it would be 7 of us.
Kobe: ight I'm finna get up now.
Tiana: ight.
Kobe: we fell asleep naked?
Tiana: yeah now get up my back hurt. Then he got up and put on his robe and went in to the bathroom and washed his face brush his teeth. You got up and did the same then mike called you.
Mike: GOOD MORNING SIS!
Tiana: good morning bro!
Mike: what you doing?
Tiana: nun just got done brushing my teeth and washing my face.
Mike: oh ok where Kobe?
Kobe: hey mike! He say piping his head in the camera.
Mike: hey Kobe! Anyways plans for today?
Tiana: Kobe wants to out with all of our friends and do shit.
Mike: oh I would love to go and actually I'm otw to y'all house now. He say grabbing his keys.
Tiana: ight. Then he hung up you call cherry and Kay they said they coming then Kobe call jai and gio they said they were coming too so y'all got up and showered and you put on  this

 Then he hung up you call cherry and Kay they said they coming then Kobe call jai and gio they said they were coming too so y'all got up and showered and you put on  this

But with white biker shorts Kobe had on the same thing but with white basketball shorts. Then you put on your lashes and lipgloss while Kobe was opening the door. Then you flat iron your hair and went downstairs.
Tiana: hey everybody!
Everybody: hey Tiana!
Mike: look at them they matching.
Tiana: mike stfu please.
Mike: damn I come back after years and this how you treat me? He say fake crying.
Tiana: oh boy shut up. You say laughing.
Kobe: anyways who car we taking?
Tiana Cherry gio Kay jaiden and mike: yours.
Kobe: alright.(btw he has a Tesla)
+++++
Once everybody got in the car Kobe was driving Tiana was in the passenger seat cherry was behind Tiana Kay was behind Kobe jai was behind Kay gio was behind cherry and mike was in the last row by his self.
++++
Once y'all got to the mall y'all split up so you and cherry was together and the boys was together.
Kobe: here this is for both of y'all. He say handing you 4 stacks of cash.
Tiana: thanks!
Kobe: np.  Then he walked off.
Cherry: girl you got a rich nigga.
Tiana: yeah every time we come to the mall he usually give me 3 stacks or 2 stacks.
Cherry. Okayyyy. But where you wanna go first?
Tiana: I'm thinking forever 21.
Cherry: same. Then y'all went to forever 21 and got some body suites shorts oversized tees crop tops jeans then you payed for it and y'all went to another store.
Cherry: let's go to a shoe store.
Tiana: finish line or Nike?
Cherry: Nike. Once y'all got to Nike y'all saw the one and only Mikey Williams.
Cherry: bitch is that Mikey Williams?
Tiana: it is bitch I finna take a pictured with him. Then I you went up to him and asked for a picture and he said  yes. after taking a picture yall bought some shoes then left and went to spencer.
Cherry: girl why Spencer's?
Tiana: ion know I just like Spencer's.
Cherry: have you ever went to the back?
Tiana: naw wanna go?
Cherry: I'm stay right here you got look. You went to go look and once you looked you came back with a shock look on your face.
Cherry: that's why I stay at the front.
Tiana: girl I ain't never seen a dil-
Cherry: girl shh let's go to lids.
Tiana: ight.
+++++
Once y'all got to lids y'all picked out two fitted caps(one for y'all and one for Kobe and Kay) and you got a jersey to go with y'all caps.
Tiana: ima put wifey💕 on mines and put hubby💕 on his.
Cherry: that's so cute but I'ma put lil sis on mines and big bro on Kay's. But what abt the jersey?
Tiana: ima put his name and the year he was born on the back.
Cherry: girl you just getting shit for him. Then y'all laughed.
+++++
After y'all got the hats and jersey customized y'all was hungry so y'all text the boys meet y'all at the food court. Once y'all got to the food court you and cherry got a chipotle bowl Kobe got the same mike Kay gio and jai got subway.
Kobe: so what y'all get?
Tiana: I got some fits from forever 21 got like 3 pair of shoes and matching fitted caps for me and u and matching jerseys to go with them.
Cherry: I mostly got what she got expected the jerseys but I got me and Kay matching hats.
Kay: aww.
Kobe: you gon get more stuff?
Tiana: yeah.
Kobe: ok but ima put everybody stuff in the car first.
Tiana: ight.
+++++
After eating y'all put y'all stuff in the car and went back in the mall.
Kobe POV:
So ik Tiana been getting me some stuff so I'm get her some shit so me and the boys went to a shop where they have REAL birkin bags.
Jai: boy ik you not gon wear this.
Gio:boy hush it's for Tiana dumbass.
Jai:ooooh.
Kay: slow nigga.
Kobe: anyways should I get a small birk-
The boys: big.
Kobe: ok. So I find a cute birkin bag that she might like so I got it and went to that cash register
Cashier: for a girl?
Kobe: yeah my wife.
Cashier: I can tell she likes expensive stuff.
Kobe: yeah.
Cashier: your total is 8,526 dollars.
Gio: damn for a bag?
Cashier: yeah it's not and regular bag anyways have a nice day. Then we left and went to get a necklace with a picture of us in it. The person told us it will take an hour so while we wait I got her a fit to go with the birkin back and some heels bc ik how she is and some baggy pants and crop tops and some more shoes but some Jordan's and air forces.
++++
After an hour I went to get the neckless and then we got what ever the boys wanted.
End of Kobe POV Tiana POV:
So rn me and cherry getting fits to go with the caps and me and Kobe jerseys . After we got the fits we went to Victoria secret I got a few thongs and lingeries kobe might like bc yk how he is then we went to the birkin store and got a lil birkin bag for like lipgloss and lashes and air pods then we went to the cash register.
Cashier: hmm you rich or sum?
Tiana: yeah I'm a rapping/singer.
Cashier: wby?
Cherry: I'm her friend.
Cashier: your total is 16,000. Then I paid for the bags then we left. Ater a while of shopping we got tired so we told Kobe we was ready to go so we left and got in the car. Once we got in the car I let my seat back a little and played with Kobe hair while he was driving.
Jai: aye anybody wanna get a tattoo?
Everybody: yeah.
Kobe: but instead of going to the tattoo shop we can get it done at the house.
Tiana: I'm Tryna get pierced again.
Kobe: ok we can still do that at the house.
Cherry: we should go paint balling rn. Everybody agreed so y'all went paint balling.
++++++*
After paint balling y'all went home. Once y'all got home y'all got y'all bags out the car and went in the house and put y'all stuff up.
Cherry: I wanna move in girl.
Tiana: you should all our old "friends" left us except mike.
Cherry: that's why I don't trust a lot of people.
Tiana: yeah.
Kobe: tattoo artist said she'll be here in 3 minutes.
Tiana: well let me go shower.
+++++++
After you got done showering you put on a lace bodysuit and some spandex shorts. And saw Kobe on the bed.
Kobe: change girl.
Tiana: no. Then he gave you that stare.
Tiana: ok. Then you change your top and put on a crop tank top.
Kobe: welp she's here. Then y'all went downstairs and you saw this fine ass red hair black girl