009

kobe:why you dont feel good?

tiana:cramps.

kobe:let me finish taking off your make up then.

tiana:okay. then he takes off the rest of your make up.

tiana:thank you baby.

kobe:np now ima run you some warm bath water okay?

tiana:mhm. then you go in the room and get your candles and put them in the bathroom then kobe tells you to get in and you get in and he lit the candles then went to get you a bra and some underwear out bc he know your not gonna wear your pjs your heating pad and your robe and put it on the bed then go back in the bathroom.

kobe:baby can we talk?

tiana:yeah.

kobe:ik you still mad about the valentines day thing and i just wanna apologize bc ik i got wife and didnt think about it before taking her out and im sorry for telling her i have a wife. so do you accept it?

tiana:yea i accept it but i just cant believe you did that not thinking and not telling her you have a wife.

Kobe:yeah ik but I just want you to know I still love you and I'm sorry.

Tiana:awww give me kissy. Then Kobe give a kiss and you kiss back then somebody knock on the door.

Kobe:who is it?
???:kiya and jiggy.

Tiana:what y'all want?

Kiya:can we play Kobe with Kobe game?

Kobe:yeah don't break it.

Kiya&jiggy: okay.

Tiana: well I'm ready to get out.

Kobe:ok ima leave bc ik you going to be like can you get out.

Tiana:um Chile anyways..

Kobe:*he say laughing* gurl bye!

Tiana:but Fr get out.

Kobe:ok. Then he leave out and you wrap yourself up in a towel then go in the room.

Kobe:so you kicked me out the bathroom just to come in here?

Tiana:no dumbass ik what you was going to do I'm not slow.

Kobe:and ik you not going to wear your pj so I got you a pair of underwear and bra out.

Tiana:thanks bubba! Then you kiss him and he kiss back then you put on your bra and underwear(yes you put on lotion and deodorant ) and got in bed.

Kobe:bae I'm finna go get in the shower.

Tiana:okay. Then he went in the bathroom and you turned on the tv and played obsession by aventura.

tiana: Son las 5 en la mañana y yo no he dormido nada Pensando en tu belleza loco voy a parar- then taty come in the room.

taty: ik that aint you singing in spanish.

tiana: it is.

taty: ima need you to help me.

tiana: yk im not the only person in the house who can speak Spanish right?

taty:who else?

tiana: manolo.

Taty:girl ik you lying?

Tiana:no I'm not.

Taty:ima need lessons.

Tiana:do yk how to count in Spanish?

Taty: only up to 10.

Tiana:do yk how to say 3 colors in Spanish?

Taty: Morada (purple) marrón (brown) and verde (green)

Tiana:you not bad at Spanish but you just have to pronounce the word your trying to say in Spanish.

Kobe in the bathroom: PRINCESS!

Tiana:what and why you yelling?

Kobe:srry but can I use you bonnet?

Tiana: for what?

Kobe:a tiktok.

Tiana: nooo.

Kobe:why?

Tiana: hell you think you is finna wear my bonnet. Wear your bandanna.

Kobe: no if you don't let me wear your bonnet ima put on your favorite wig. Then you hop up so fast and get your bonnet then go to the bathroom.

Kobe:damn you really brought it but I didn't need it for a tiktok and I'm live.

Tiana:you lucky I got on a robe but hey y'all.

Breeezobbymomma:he said you mean bc you wouldn't give him the bonnet at first
User25:she ugly asf!
K&Tfanpage:y'all are so cute together!

Tiana: oh so you called me mean?

Kobe:no I didn't.

Tiana: mmmm You all ways call me mean now don't go crying when I pop yo ass.

Tiana:um Chile anyways so..

Kobe: says the one who follows her.

Tiana&kobe:periodt!

Tiana: thank you we gon be together till we die.

Kobe:I'm finna end the live and get ready for bed so gn! Then he end the live and go in the room(taty left already) Kobe had on some red ethika and you couldn't stop starring at his print.

Kobe:take a picture it last longer.

Tiana: Kobe come on I wanna cuddle.

Kobe:okay. Then he gets in bed and you lay on him and he wrap his arms around you and he put Netflix on the tv.

Kobe: what you want to watch?

Tiana:big mouth.

Kobe:that nasty tv show?

Tiana:yes bitch you act like you ain't never hear cussing words before. Then he grabs your neck and gets in your face.

Kobe: you finna stop calling me bitch cause that's not what we about to do. Understand?

Tiana: yes. Ngl you got turned on when he grabbed your neck.

Kobe:now we gon watch big mouth then we gon watch an actual movie.

Tiana:ok. Then y'all watch big mouth then kobe picked scary movie and he knows you hate scary movies. Then a scary part came you got scared and Kobe started laughing.

Tiana:that's not funny! You said punching him.

Kobe:stop hitting me bro.

Tiana:oh so I'm bro now bet. Then you smack him but not hard and tried to run but he grabs you and start hitting you PLAYFULLY. While y'all was play fighting kiya and jiggy came in the room and saw you in y'all underclothes.

Kiya:uhhhh ok ima just... leave the game right here.

Tiana:don't think we was fuckin now bc we wasn't.

Jiggy:anyways we have to tell y'all something.

Tiana: what?

Kiya: we're moving out.

Kobe:awww don't leave me.

Kiya:ik but I wanna start my own little family.

Tiana:aww naw baby that ain't going work naw I'm just playing.

Kobe:no only say that. Naw I'm just playing. Then y'all laugh.

Kobe:so when y'all moving?

Jiggy: tmrw but at like 5 pm.

Tiana: I don't want y'all to leave🥺

Kiya:ik but y'all still can come over.

Kobe:ok well get some rest and we will see y'all in the morning.

Jiggy&kiya:ok gn!

Tiana&kobe: gn kiddos. Then they left out y'all turned off the tv and went to sleep.