35

the next morning kobe wake up first and saw tiana almost falling off the bed so he picks you up and put you on him.

tiana: what time is it?

kobe: its 10;58.

tiana: can you wake me up at 11;20?

kobe: mhm. so she went back to sleep and kobe watched tv until somebody kn0cked on the door.

kobe: come in. then mike came in the room.

mike: what is doing?

kkobe: watching tv

mike: aye wanna play the game?

kobe: she on me and she sleep but i mean yeah.

mike: ight ima be in the room. then he left and kobe got up and carried tiana while she was still sleep brushed his teeth and washed his face then put on some jogging pants. by ti9me he was done it was 11: 20 so he woke tiana up.

tiana: gm bubs.

kobe: morning princess. then he gave her a kiss.

tiana: put me down right quick. then he put her down and she went to brush her teeth and wash her face then put on one of kobe shirts then kobe picked her back up.

tiana: im hungry.

kobe: ight we finna go to the kitchen now. then yall went downstairs and made pancakes for everybody.

+++++++++++

after making the pancakes yall woke everybody up and ate.

cherry: yall got plans?

tiana: noo ion feel good.

kobe: thants what you get. then she stuck up her middle finger at him.

mike: no but i gotta go to work in 4 hours.

gio&jai: we going back home.

kay: ig we can stay here.

tiana: i need my nails done.

cherry: same.

kobe: i can get yall a personal nail tech to do yall nails.

tiana: thank you bubs.

++++++++++++

after eating jai and gio left mike kay and kobe went to play the game and tiana and cherry went to the chilling lounge just talking.

cherry: girl im bored.

tiana: same i got a headache from last night.

cherry: you was drinking from that henney bottle and you was high.

tiana: you lying?

cherry: nope akira came down staiirs like get you girl she drinking from a hennsey bottles.
Tiana: damn I was finna kill my self.
cherry: girl anyway im finna go upstairs.

tiana: same i need a pain pill.

+++++++++++

once yall got upstairs the boys was still playing the game.

mike:WTF MAN KILL HIM!

kobe:IM TRYING TO NIGGAAAAA!

kay: i got him already!

tiana: stop yelling damn.

kobe: my bad princess. then you went in the room and got the pain pills and took it.

tiana: im finna take a nap
Cherry: same.
++++
After y'all good ass 2 hour nap Kobe came in the room and said the nail tech will be here in 30 minutes so y'all got up and brushed y'all teeth again then went downstairs and got some fruits.
+++++
Once y'all nail tech got here cherry got her nails done first while Kobe helped you pick your nails.
Kobe: or get this