002

The next morning you wake up first and tried to get up but you can't bc Kobe is still holding you. So you just stay there til he wake up.
3 hours later Kobe wakes up.
Kobe:gm wifey *he say in a deep voice*
Tiana:gm hubby. Then he gave you a kiss and realize y'all still naked.
Kobe:damn we still naked.
Tiana:well I'm about to take a shower.
Kobe:can we take one together?
Tiana:yes we can. Then y'all get in the shower and Kobe helps you wash your hair and you wash his then y'all do what ever then got out and put this on:

 Then y'all get in the shower and Kobe helps you wash your hair and you wash his then y'all do what ever then got out and put this on:

Then y'all went to go see if kiya jiggy and the twins are up.
Kiya:gm y'all.
Tiana&kobe:gm yaya jigster.
Jiggy:gm.
Tiana:where the twins?
Kiya:in they room. Then you and kobe go in the twins room and see them awoke making noise.
Tiana:gm mamas babies. Then they started laughing and you picked them up and got the ready and put on this:

 Then they started laughing and you picked them up and got the ready and put on this:

And jiggy and kiya put on this:

Tiana:well I guess everybody wearing tommy

Kobe:ig. Then y'all laugh and go to get breakfast and then go to take Tiana and kiya to get their hair and nails done then take jiggy and Kobe to get their hair cuts then we go take pictures then went out to eat. While y'all was eating queen and king started to throw food at kiya and Kobe.
Tiana:stop y'all.
Kobe:ik these bad ass lil kids ain't just throw food at us.
Then you grab they food and fed it to them. Then after y'all ate Kobe payed for the food and y'all left then y'all went to the gas station to get snacks because y'all going to do a movie night. Once y'all got the snacks y'all went home. Once y'all got home you and kiya went upstairs to get some covers and pillow then went back downstairs.
Kobe:what movie?
Kiya:let's do Madagascar.
Kobe:okay. Then Kobe put on Madagascar and you and Kobe cuddle on the couch with the twins while jiggy and kiya was on the floor cuddling. After the movie everybody sleep but Kobe and kiya.
Kiya:wanna prank them?
Kobe:yeah. Then they decided to put a egg in yall hand and start tickling y'all nose making y'all slap the egg on y'all face.(btw Kobe put the twins upstairs)
Tiana:Wtf mane?!
Jiggy:who just did that?!
Kobe&kiya:Casper the ghost.
Tiana:Kobe I'm finna fuck you up for doing this shit and kiya you better be lucky. Then you got up and got some shaving cream and put it on Kobe and jiggy get some water and put it on kiya. Then y'all ran upstairs and jiggy ran in him and kiya room and you ran in you and Kobe room.
Tiana:moooove!
Kobe:no that's what you get for doing that.
Tiana:bitch you put eggs on me first.
Kobe:aye nigga you finna stop talking to me like I am one of your lil friends.
Tiana:move hoe!
Kobe:no you Burt cockroach.
Tiana:shut yo skin tone chicken bone leave me alone head ass up.

Kobe:you look lil the bottom of my shoe bitch.
Tiana:your favorite word bitch that's all you keep saying bitch bitch bitch bitch-
Kobe:you suck dick dick dick dick.

Tiana:ik you ain't just say that.
Kobe:I mean you do suck dick. Then you start hitting him and y'all started play fighting and he broke your nail.
Tiana:KOBE!
Kobe:wh- Oop. Then you punch him in his arm.
Tiana:you gotta pay for my nails went we go back to the nail shop.
Kobe:idgaf abt them ugly ass nails.
Tiana:Bitch! Then you slap him but not hardly. Then kiya and jiggy came running in the room.
Tiana:what?
Kiya:y'all didn't hear that?
Kobe:what no bc this nigga right here mad I broke her nail and told her she suck dick.
Tiana:ima put a bruise on your face if you don't stfu rn.
Kobe:....
Jiggy:damn that sad she made you sh- then y'all heard a sound come from the twins room. Then y'all going in there and see the window broke and the twins not in there then it was a note in the crib that said:if you want your kids back you have to give me Kobe by 12 pm tmrw and if you come late your kids are going to be dead.
Sincerely derek.
Tiana:how tf Derek still alive?!
Kobe:idk weird. Then you started crying bc you want your kids.
Kobe:mamas it's ok. Then he pick you up like a little baby.
Kiya&jiggy:awwww!
Kobe:shut up and come on and let's get some rest. Then Kobe tried putting you down but you didn't want to.
Kobe:okay. Then y'all go in the room and get in the bed and cuddle. The next morning y'all woke up at 11:40 so y'all got ready and put on this

 The next morning y'all woke up at 11:40 so y'all got ready and put on this

^you and Kobe

Kiya and jiggyTiana:ready yall?Everybody:yeah

Kiya and jiggy
Tiana:ready yall?
Everybody:yeah. Once y'all got ready it was 11:50 so y'all got in the and drove to the address.
Tiana:I can't believe he did that stupid ass shit.
Kobe:ma it's o-
Tiana:stop telling me it's ok he has our fucking kids!
Kobe:alright ok. Then once y'all get to the address it was 11:58 so y'all go in the house and hear the twins crying and see Derek be hind them.
Derek:so I see you really want your kids back?
Tiana:yes I do now give them to me.
Derek:give me Kobe first.
Tiana:why do you want Kobe so bad?
Derek:well seem like you want your kids dead.
Tiana:ok I will give you Kobe if you give me the twins.
Kobe:what is you doing you just going t-
Tiana:kobe ik what I'm doing now shut the hell up. Then Derek pick up the twins and give them to kiya and jiggy and told them to get in the car.
Derek:now give me Kobe.
Tiana:oh Ima give him to you. Then you pull a choppa out of your back pocket and shoot Derek then y'all moved the body somewhere the police won't see it then leave.