008

After y'all did y'all morning routine y'all went downstairs and saw taty Greg Rick and luci downstairs playing this^ and singing and dancing.
Tiana:y'all in a good mood today.
Taty:yep. Then you get a call and it say hubby💕.
Tiana:you seeing this kiya?
Kiya:how if-
Greg: what?
Tiana:how tf Kobe is calling me?
Greg:let me see. Then you show him.
Luci:answer it.
Tiana:ok. Then you answer it(it was FaceTime audio)
Tiana:hello?
Kobe:hey baby!
Tiana:wait wait this fake?
Kobe:no it's not fake bae see FaceTime me.
Tiana:okay. Then you FaceTime him and he answer you.
Kobe:look at my beautiful baby!
Tiana:wait how you still-
Kobe:yeah the doctor lied to y'all well I'm mean I was dead for 20 minutes and woke back up and now I'm out. Then you head a knock on the door so you up to it and don't answer it.
Greg:that gotta be fake.
Tiana:should I open it?
Rick:yeah.
Kobe:open it. Then you open the door and see Kobe so you jump on him and hug him.
Kobe:okay okay too much love.*he say laughing*
Kiya:bug is this fake?
Kobe:no buggy come here. Then kiya hug him while still holding you. Taty and luci was froze surprised and Greg and Rick was freaking out.
Rick:

Luci:5..4..3..2.1 now I need help. Then kiya let go of kiya and walk in the house while still holding.
Taty:damn she really miss you.
Kobe:ik my baby miss me. Then Nia Manolo sleezy jano and ida come downstairs.
Nia:good mor- ik this fake.
Kobe:nope it's real.
Sleezy: am I see this shit right?
Kobe:yeah and ima tell y'all the doctor told y'all I was dead and after 20 minutes I came back to life.
Luci:she really don't want get down.
Kobe:she going to have to.
Tiana:nooo I don't want to🥺
Kobe:okay okay.
Tiana:*whisper in Kobe ear* ykw I actually wanna get dick down tonight. Then Kobe eyes widen.
Greg:what?
Kobe:nun. Then you started laughing at Kobe Kobe:that aint funny now look what you did. Then you look down and see he is hard asf.
Tiana:oops well you can fix it your self.
Kobe:man you play too much😂
Tiana:ik I do😂
Taty:y'all are so cute together🥺
Luci:Fr and married!
Tiana:thanks bu but is the food done?
Greg:fat ass.
Tiana:stick shape body.
Jiggy:oop.
Taty:shut up Greg and yes it's done. then yall eat and after yall eat you help taty wash dishes. after yall was done yall went to yall rooms. Once you got in your room. You saw kiya and jiggy in the bean bag sleep cuddling and Kobe on the bed curled up in a little ball under the cover. So you got a cover for kiya and jiggy then you got in bed next to Kobe.
Tiana:bubbas.
Kobe:yesh?
Tiana:I want kissy🥺
Kobe:ok. Then Kobe gave you a long kiss on the lips and then looked at you and smiled.
Kobe:yk your so beautiful?
Tiana:yeah. Then you gave him a kiss and y'all laugh and remember kiya and jiggy sleep so y'all laugh quietly and then turned on Netflix on the tv and Kobe chose to put on cocomelon(Chile ik all the songs on there bc of my baby nephew)
Tiana:really?
Kobe:yeah it relaxing.
Tiana:so childish🤣
Kobe:shhh and watch it.
Tiana:nigga ok for a fact you ain't just tell me to-
Kobe:go to sleep then if you don't want to watch it. Then you smack him playfully and he hit you back playfully then you almost did a front roll over off the bed until Kobe caught you.
Tiana:I glad you caught me but even if I did fall ima just laugh.
Kobe:I don't understand you like being hurt?
Tiana:it's was funny being the only child I stabbed my hand before and didn't cry.
Kobe:did it hurt?
Tiana:I really could feel nothing.
Kobe:weird. Then y'all turned off the tv and went to sleep.
4 hours later everybody came in the room being loud so they could wake y'all up but you did wake bc you was in a deep sleep.
Taty:is she dead?
Kobe: no she would of been pale.
Luci:try pour water on her.
Nia:no maybe since she scared of snakes let's put sleezy snake on her and before y'all say something it don't bite.

evrybody(but kobe):okay. then sleezy and greg went to go get the snake and came back with is and this is the snake

 then sleezy and greg went to go get the snake and came back with is and this is the snake