𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘

Start from the beginning

Rolling his eyes, he sighed, turning back ahead, "Alri', knock yerself out.".

"Is it...some hot anime dude on one knee with a wedding ring ready to purpose to me?". She asked.

Furrowing his eyebrows, he replied, "The hell you say?".

Scoffing, she muttered, "Well now I know what I'm getting you for your birthday.".

Groaning, he responded, "To answer yer question, it's not some anime shithead.".

Gasping dramatically, she placed a hand over her heart, "How dare you say that about sexy anime dudes. Whatever, next guess. Is it...some new cassette tapes for my Walkman?".

"Maybe." He smirked.

"What the fuck does that mean?" She barked.

"Just...maybe." He sighed.

"Fine then. How about...a working charger for my iPhone!? Oh no; wait! How about you'll finally let me do your makeup! No no no, how about some grunge clothes!" She rambled on.

"Yes!" He interrupted her, rubbing the bridge of his nose frustratingly, "Just...yes...for the love of God.".

"Well yes to which one!?" She asked.

"Look, we're almost there, so you'll see yer surprise in jus' a few." He responded.

Sighing, she nodded, "Fine, fine.".

Coming up to the end of the woods, the two walked out into a large parking lot, revealing a abandoned mall.

"Holy shit, Daryl!" She gasped, "It's a fucking mall!".

"Surprise." He grinned, looking down at her, watching as her baby blue eyes sparkled with joy and excitement.

Giggling, she wrapped her arms around him for a hug, "Thank you thank you thank you!".

Chuckling, he patted her on the head, "Yer welcome, babygirl.".

"C'mon! Let's get our asses inside and see what shit's in store for us!" She smiled, grabbing his hand as she guided him through the front entrance.

The rays of the sun seeped through the sun roof, illuminating the interior of the mall with light.

Not only that, everything had power, the cieling lights flaunting their bright glow.

"Holy fuck, Daryl! Look, a photo booth!" She chimed, pointing to it by the mall's directory.

"That it is." He smiled as she pulled back the curtain to it.

"We have to try it out. C'mon, get your old ass in here." She giggle, stepping inside as she sat down on the bench.

He followed in behind her, letting out a dramatic huff as he sat, "Gettin' old is tough; rough on yer body.".

Rolling her eyes, she scoffed," Oh haha old man. Anyway...here we go; start.".

She pressed the said button, and a ten second timer popped out.