Epiloge I "Did you pack the diaper bag?"

"Mrs. Kensington, would you maybe like to sit down?" A woman my age asks me, pulling a chair out for me.

"Thank you so much." I tell her and sit down relieved. "Sorry again, my husband will be here any minute I promise." I tell Ms. Shepard.

"That's no problem at all, I have all the time in the world. Do you maybe have any questions I can answer already?" She asks me.

"My husband is actually the one who takes care of all of this, so I am super clueless." I admit with a smile, making her smile. "He is more fixed on this whole plan of finding a house." I tell our estate agent. Simon and I have visited countless houses already, looking for a place to stay, but nothing fitted. He always had something to complain and even the smallest things made him not want to move in, saying he wanted me to live in a perfect house. I told him numerous times to just stay in our penthouse, but that wasn't up for discussion. All the house, or better say mansions, were beautiful and obviously way too expensive to me, but I knew I had no chance to fight him when it comes to the money. We have been looking at houses in the best parts of London and this one was my favourite so far. So far I have only seen the kitchen because my dear husband was later after something came up at work.

"Yes...do that...bye." We can hear his voice coming from the front door and then he makes an appearance in the kitchen. "Sorry, I'm late." He tells me when he comes over to kiss me on the forehead before shaking Ms. Shepard's hand.

"Perfect, should we start with the tour?" She asks and I get up from my seat and follow her through the many rooms of the house. It takes us exactly two hours to visit the five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room, office, gym, pool and many more rooms and the garden was still left. "Now, what do you think? Do you have any more question?" She asks us and I was grateful for how patient she was after showing us this many houses. Simon obviously bombards her with questions about anything and everything around the house. My feet in my heels were killing me and I hate myself for putting them on this morning because it was also hurting my back even more. After a while, we went back to the kitchen where a plan of the house was and I just zoned out, sitting down and relaxing as they talked. "I will just give you a few more minutes to discuss you thoughts? I'll be waiting in the living room." She smiles and then leaves Simon and I alone.

"Please tell me that you like it." I whine and hug his waist in my sitting position as he stood in front of me.

"It's not bad." He lets me know. "But your opinion is the only one that matters baby." He says, making me groan.

"Simon this is the perfect house." I state the obvious. "It's way too expensive and big, but it's perfect." I say and lean back from the hug to look at him.

"Then we'll take it." He says and surprises me. Usually he would bring up all negative aspects he found, but now he didn't.

"Wait, you have nothing to say against it?" I make sure, thinking this was too good to be true.

"No, as long as you like it, I do to." He kisses me forehead again.

"Does this mean we will live here?" I ask and stand up, excited about these news. He nods and holds my waist. I just lean up to kiss his lips, happy that we finally found a new home. "That's what I call last minute." I joke when I lean back.

"We still have five more weeks." He says and I raise my eyebrows. I sceptically look down at my almost nine month pregnant belly.

"I don't think he will stay in there for that long." I remark because my stomach literally looked like he will explode any minute. I found out I was pregnant a year after our wedding. After I had my IUD removed, I told Simon we had to be careful until I got a new one, but us being horny as fuck, we just forgot to use protection and I ended up pregnant. Even tough it wasn't directly planned, we were both excited because it was a great time to become parents. We were married and had jobs that got us money or in Simon's case, more money than necessary. We both wanted kids, so we thought this was meant to be and just got hyped over the fact that we will have a mini version of us walking around soon.