Chapter 7 I "Sleeping."

I am the kind of person, probably like most of us, who loves sleep. Sleeping in on the weekend was always something I was looking forward whenever I had to get up early for work. Ever since I stayed with Simon, I didn't have to get up early, nor did an alarm wake me up. I never closed the curtain, since waking up with sunlight in my face, was something I learned to enjoy. Since we stayed at the yacht, I also loved to see the ocean first thing when I open my eyes because the window allowed me to have a perfect view over the blue water from my bed.

I never slept in a bed more comfortable that the one in my apartment that I had for ages already, but wherever Simon took me, I was surprised that there was a bed more comfortable that the one that I had since I moved out of my parent's house. Back at the mansion, I always feel asleep within minutes and on the ship even faster because the little movement, caused by the waves, I was out like a light.

Today tough, something was different. I slept perfectly fine like always, but when I wake up, I don't face the ocean or my pillow like the other mornings, no today I faced Simon. His face was lying directly in front of mine and when I looked down, I could see his arms loosely laying around my waist, like he was holding me before he fell asleep. His arms and chest were bare and I was just hoping he was wearing at least shorts.

I was surprised that I didn't freak out when I found him in my bed, but the way his face looked so peaceful and carefree, I didn't want to wake him up. Of course, I wanted to know what he was doing in my bed after I went to bed alone, if I remember correctly.

What I learned in the time that I have been with him is that he works a lot and almost 24/7 and there hasn't been a time where he woke up after me or went to bed before me. Now that he was lying in bed looking fast asleep, I am happy that he finally gets some rest and has a break from his stressful routine.

His lips were slightly parted and apart from his quiet breathing, I could hear absolutely nothing. His perfect, long lashes touched his cheeks and I let my hand reach out and push a loose strand of hair out of his face and I felt how soft his skin was. He was absolutely perfect with his clear skin of his face and muscular arms around me.

I found myself being really comfortable in this position and wanted to wake up like this more often. For another five minutes I remain in this position and close my eyes again, but eventually get up to grab some breakfast. He looked like he wasn't waking up soon and I had to plan what I was going to say to him. In the end, he still sneaked into my bed. So, I get out of bed and make sure not to wake him up and then tip toe out of the room.

"Good morning!" I greet everyone in the kitchen and immediately gulp down two glasses of water before grabbing a pancake. The people all seemed awfully stressed, so I checked out whether Leigh was already up and up to some talking and I found her lounging outside. "Hey! When did you get up?" I say and take a seat next to her.

"Good morning! Not that long, but I haven't seen Simon anywhere yet, not even in his office, do you know where he is? He usually is already working by this time." She tells me.

"He's still asleep." I say, letting out the details.

"Oh that's unusual." She observes and after a little moment of silence, she turn to me with a smile. "I'd say, you are the one to blame for this one." She chuckles, but I am not sure whether to laugh or feel offended. Do I want to be the reason, Simon is disregarding work? "Oh honey, that's a good thing, don't worry. The boy really needs to get some rest." Her explanation then makes me smile too.

"Do you know what time it is?" I ask her after we both agreed that the party last night took place in an absolute magical location.

"Half past ten." She tells me after she checked her watch. I never sleep for that long and Simon also doesn't.