Chapter 6 I "Yes, we do."

Sexy. That's not a work that I would use to describe myself, nor is it a word that people have called me a lot in my life. And I was usually fine with that since there are other words I would want to be called, like smart or kind. But right now, I felt sexy. Well not completely sexy, but sexier than I have ever felt.

About an hour ago, Leigh and I started to get ready together and talked while we did our hair and make-up. When it was time to get dressed, Leigh left to one of the other bedrooms where her dress was.

After I slipped into mine and looked into the mirror, I had to do a double take. I wore a black dress that reached the floor but had a long slit on the side that showed of my leg. The upper part was simple and showed a generous, yet acceptable amount of cleavage and along with the silver necklace, my look was completed. I was a little worried that I overdid since the necklace was 100 percent made out of real diamonds, but of course every other one in the closet was too. I went for a little more make-up than usual and added a little eyeliner, making my eyes look slightly different and I am happy that Leigh was here to do it, since I wasn't able to draw to similar lines above my eyes.

"Well Simon is going to have a hard time looking away from you tonight." Leigh tells me after she came back from her room. She also wore a floor length dress, but in a dark purple colour and she looked classier than ever before.

"You look amazing, Leigh." I compliment her and she only returns it.

"Thank you, so do you. We should go already, I think we're a little behind schedule." She waves me over and I walk as fast as I can in my black heels. All black is something you can never go wrong with, I thought. From my bedroom, I already witnessed that we arrived back in Monte-Carlo and now that the sun had set, the lights from the city made it look beautiful, just like I remember it. "Simon, are you ready?" Leigh calls out since Simon wasn't in the main living room. After we didn't hear an answer for a while, we assume that he was again busy with a phone call. "Oh, I forgot my phone, I'll be right back." Leigh-Anne excuses herself and I just tell her that I am just going to wait here.

I wanted to check out the view over the city again, because I could never get tired of this. There is something about a city at night that has me fascinated. The warm weather allowed me to be outside, not freezing for at least a while and I stood at the railing with the wind against my bare skin of my arms. Goosebumps started to form on my arms after a minute when a blow of wind hit me, but that wasn't the only reason. Simon was partly a reason too.

"Why do you always have to sneak up to me like this?" I ask when I feel him standing behind me with his hands settling on my hips.

"Because I love the little gasp you always make." He tells me and I was surprised because I didn't know about this. I gasp? "You look beautiful, baby." He says after a while.

"Thank you." Unlike all the other times he complimented me, I didn't shy away. My voice was strong but sincere but only because I didn't pay any attention to the pet name at first. He has never called me anything but Maisy before and now that I realized that we act more like a couple each day, I was scared about what we were becoming. I swore myself to hate him and this what was happening with me right now clearly wasn't the plan. Do you blame me tough? I mean living with this handsome devil, that turns out to really just want the best for me, wasn't easy. "Are we going now?" I ask and turn around to face him.

"Yes." He simply says and a wave of his amazing aftershave fills my nose, nearly making me close my eyes, just breathing him in. Before I could do anything stupid, I walk out of the gap between the railing and him to where Leigh was waiting for us. Weird enough that she caught us in a situation like this again. Leigh and I then follow Simon to the back of the yacht where we will be able to leave the ship and get into the car.