Chapter 24 I "You better wake me up next time."

Hand in hand, we walk to our bedroom. I wasn't even sure why exactly we still stayed in this room. The first time we came here, I stayed in this room and we weren't together at this point, but after we started 'dating' we continued staying here and I like that this was like 'our bedroom'. I sat down on the edge of the huge bed while Simon walked inside the bathroom to run me a bath and then came back to sit next to me. "The last time you ran me a bath was when we came back from Rome." I say and waste no time to straddle his lap and have my arms around his neck.

"I was so scared that night." He confesses and I knew how terrible that night actually was. "I actually got kicked out of the restaurant for walking inside the woman's restroom." I smiles at the cute memory.

"You walked inside the restroom to look for me?" I ask and he nods.

"The manager was furious and kicked me out." He chuckles.

"And you didn't give him the whole 'I'm Simon Kensington' speech?" I joke and he rolls his eyes. "I'll get inside the bath now." I announce and get up from his, but when I walk over to the bathroom, his hand stops me.

"Wait, let me help you with that." He says and then presses his lips to mine and his hands come to the hem of my pants. When his lips leave mine, he pulls the pants down my legs and I get flashbacks to when he did the same when we went to Capri. Just like back then, he kneels down in front of me and helps me step out of my pants. Applying a kiss on my hipbone, makes me giggle and when he comes back up to me, I lift my arms up like a little child. He understands that I wanted him to undress me and he doesn't have to be asked twice. This was the first time since we got back together that he's seen me naked or that we have been this intimate with each other and I realize how much I missed this. When he got rid of my bra, I was just in my panties, so I felt a little exposed and just pressed my almost naked body against him, kissing his lips.

We kiss passionately for a while, but not once do I feel his tongue on my lips and I wondered why. I remember him not wasting any time to get his tongue in my mouth whenever we used to kiss, but something has changed. His hands though wandered down my naked back until they reach my ass and I loved how his fingers slowly go under the lacey fabric of my underwear. I liked where this was heading and as I pressed my naked chest closer to him, he pulled away from the kiss and pushed my panties down until they fell to the ground and then he picked me up under my legs, wrapping them around his waist, walking us inside the bathroom, while he was kissing me passionately. My hands went to grab his hair and I moved my head to the side and waited for his tongue to part mine, but I didn't feel it and then he lets go of my legs, making me stand on the ground again, causing my lips to leave his. I saw the already filled bathtub with bubbles and his hand held mine, helping me step inside and then I sat down, the bubbles hiding my naked body.

"Can you stay here, please?" I ask and place my chin on top of my arm that laid on the edge of the bathtub. He sat down next to where I was sitting, so our faces were in front of each other's again. "Did you know that Michael came over to my apartment a few weeks ago?" The memory of Mike sitting in our little kitchen had popped into my head suddenly.

"No, but he mentioned once that he saw you and that you missed me apparently." He says and I smile that he actually told Simon my message. "What did he want?"

"He told me about the time you went to Nice to see me. He told me how you stalked me with your binoculars from your yacht." I wasn't looking at Simon, but played with his fingers that held my free one.

"I didn't stalk you." He tells me but knew himself that it got really close to stalking.

"You never told me the truth why you got the yacht."