wanna play?

Set in the story, kinda smut? So read at your own risk.

Cuddling with Simon, my thoughts run rampant.
It wasn't unusual but Simons hand placement wasn't going unnoticed.

He had his arms wrapped around me, placing on on my butt, once in awhile slowly squeezing,the other rubbed circles on my leg.

"Simon are we going to lay here forever?" The words were flat, I was trying not to hint at my arousal.

"Only until I say we can get up" he sighed. "Besides you usually love cuddling, whats wrong?".

I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, "nothing, I'm just not feeling it right now".

As I wiggled his hand slightly grazed my core making me let out a slight wimper.

"Your not feelin it huh?" Simon raised his hand and began to trace the rim of my pants.

I froze and looked him his his dark eyes, begging almost without speaking.
"Please", he smirked and slightly tucked his hand under the waist band.

"What?"

I pouted,"Simon you know what I want".

"Do I?" He pulled his hand out from the place under my waist band, "I don't think I do...maybe you could tell me?".

His smirk grew into a mischievous grin, as he leaned in closer allowing my lips to slightly graze his.

Without warning his hand shot down my pants rasting on my core slightly pushing down.

His lips took mine as he worked his fingers in and out.

I moaned into his mouth as he went faster.
"Simon", he pulled away from me his fingers still at work.

"Is this what you wanted?" He went slower.

"Yes, Simon yes" our eyes locked as he picked up pace.

I was so close to releasing, I closed my eyes in bliss when I received a slight smack.

"Look at me", his voice was deep and raspy as I opened my eyes his were burning into my soul.

As I let go, he put his mouth over mine to stiffle my moan.

He retracted his hand and gave me a minute to catch my breath before he spoke.

"You could have just asked" he rolled over and placed his hands behind his head smiling.

I hit his chest playfully, "oh shut up".

----------
Okay, a smut for you guys to celebrate veiws.

Also the next special will be a birthday special, since my birthday is in two weeks!