my birthday special.

POSTING EARLY!!!.

Takes place in the story on your birthday.

I sat on my bed staring at the wall as a sigh escaped my lips.

"I'm another year closer to death", as the words fell out Simons cold form turned to me looking me in the eyes with his dark ones.

"I always had a thing for older women" he winked at me.

"Simon Kalivoda, I am almost a year younger than you".

"Well not now" he chuckled at my odd expression, it was a mix of a deep blush and an angry face, at least the best angry face I could muster up.

I threw myself back onto the bed, huffing as I did so to let him know I was not in the mood for funny business right now.

Simon didn't get the memo.

He straddled me and pinned my arms to the bed as he smiled down at me.

"Come on (Y/n), live a little" he closed the distance between us, moving his honey lips on mine.

Once we parted, after I gasped a bit for air I smiled up at him.

"Fine Simon,you win".

"I knew I would", with a quick peck of my lips he was off me and rummaging through my closet.

Once he found what he was looking for, he pulled out a CD player i had gotten for Christmas the year prior.

He popped in one of my favorite Nirvana CD's as Dumb played through the speakers.

"May I have this dance" sticking his hand out to me i placed mine in his gently as I stood from my bed.
We swayed and danced around to the music, before finally Simon spun me around and kissed my lips.

"Simon" my words cut the silence left in the moment.

"Yes (Y/n)."

"I love you", he looked me in my eyes and with a soft smile responded.

"I love you too, (Y/n), happy birthday".

----------------------
Pills and Milkshakes

Bonus part 2 of when you and Simon were human on your birthday.

I stared out the window waiting for the bell to ring in my last period.
Simon sat infront of me bored out of his mind as well, rolling his pencil on his desk.

"Pssst, Si" I tried to keep my words at least a little low, considering the teacher was still talking.

"Yeah", he turned slightly in his seat so he could see me.

"We still on for after school", the blonde boy turned around all the way dawning  that big goofy signature smile of his.

"You know it babe".

"Mr . Kalivoda, Mrs. (Y/Ln), do you have something to share with the class?", our teacher spoke, and as everyone turned to face us the bell rang.

"Yeah accually, have a great weekend Mr. Talbot" Simon smirked at him as I was dragged out of the classroom by the goofy blonde boy.

"You ready for the best birthday every",

"Depends, is Kurt Cobain gunna be there?" .

I watched as Simon stopped and pit on a fake mad face, "you can spend it alone if you're gunna be like that" he did a 'humph' at the end to accentuate his point.

"I'm just kidding Si, so what are we doing?", he giggle like a little girl and his smile got so big it was almost humanly impossible.

"Its a surprise", he squeezed my hand as we walked out of the school and towards the park.

Once we arrived at the dingy park I saw Deena standing with a red rose and a card.

"Read it" Simon said excitedly as I took it from her.

'Have I died and gone to heaven, because I see an angel"

Thats what he said the first time we met, "ha good one Si" I kissed him on the cheek and we were off in the direction of the Diner.

At the diner, Kate sat a large grin on her face.

Holding a card and a Chocolate milkshake.

Table number 7, the one me and Simon always sit at, I took the card.

'Two straw for one, babe'

I smiled at him and saw he was holding a straw in his hand.
He took the milkshake from Kate, and plopped it in.

"Bottoms up" .

I took a drink, we sat and talked Kate had to go prepare for something.

"Come on, it'll be great i swear", Simon pulled me towards his house.

Once safely tucked away in his room and his door closed he sat me on the bad and went to his dresser.

Pulling out a card he looked at me expectingly and extended it out to me.

'Rember our first kiss?'.
"Oh kiss me you fool" I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a kiss.

Just like the first time he wrapped his arms around me and sighed after, "were not done yet".

I rolled my eyes, "what now Simon i honestly don't need anything else."

A long walk and a couple hundred protests from me we arrived at my house.
Standing outside was Deena, Sam, and Kate.

They were holding a box, wrapped in green wrapping paper.

I slowly unsurely, un wrapped it looking at Simon.
His eyes were big, he was more excited then me.

Once open I looked into the box, my face lighting up, I reached into it to pull out a scrap book.

It had pictures of me and Simon, and all our friends.

All out memories were in this book, it still had space at the back.

Simon I suppose had taken the liberty of labeling it.

I flipped to the page that said 'our kids'.

Simon had drawn a terrible pictures of a blonde child and labeled it.

"Simon...I love you but..what is this?"

Smiling he looked at the page, "thats our future kid, duhh...can't you read?" He rolled his eyes, pretending to flip his hair.

Hopefully it'll be like this forever.

---------------

Hey guys it's me!!, thanks so much for the reads my birthday is November 15th so I thought I'd do something kinda special for it! Hope you liked it.