Chapter 77

In short, this meal is similar to eating a buffet. After eating it, it feels like his stomach bursts. Qin You rubbed his bracing stomach, glanced at the two orcs who were still struggling, and hiccuped and decided to go to the river. A few laps.

    The weather has changed rapidly in the past few days, and the grass blades on the ground seem to be slightly yellowed. Qin You stepped on the mud by the river and slammed into the mud...because the feet were slippery and strange. With a wrinkled expression on the touch, Qin You screamed secretly, pressing his feet hard, still touching a large piece of mud, and striding to the side, shoveling his feet into the river.

    The surroundings of the river are not deep, and the big rocks on the bottom of the river are just below the knees. "Huh!" Qin You couldn't hold back the cool river water, so he sat directly in the water and raised his chin to prevent the river water from pouring into his mouth. Reaching out and rubbing the mud on his legs, it quickly scattered in the clear river water, rippling black lumps.

.Qin You looked at the mud that was spreading. After a while, it was renewed by the slowly flowing water. The water became clear again. Qin You moved his ass. These little fish even bit his ass. With his legs and feet...

    Soaking in the river water for a while, because of the soaked clothes, Qin You directly took off his shirt, wrung out and wiped his body, then got up and walked to the house. Bach and Lille disappeared in the room, not even Se was seen.

    Qin You went upstairs in doubt and changed his clothes and went downstairs again, and saw Se lead a white animal over.

    "What is this?" Qin You looked at the strange appearance of this animal.

    "Hmm... I heard Xi said that it is delicious milk?" Se raised up the rope in his hand unclearly, and tied the rope of the white animal to the post. "Xi asked me to lead you."

.Qin You approached and looked at the strange animal. It was small, without hair, and white all over. Can I express milk? After a few glances, he stopped thinking about it. Looking at the door of the tribe, "Where is Lille?"

    "With Bach." Se tied the rope and seemed a little tired. "I'll go upstairs first."

    "Yeah." Qin You nodded, looked at the boring beast that kicked its hoofs, and decided to go to the West House to try it.

    When I walked to the West House, the whole house was filled with a strong milk scent. Qin You couldn't help sniffing his nose carefully. The milk scent smelled really sweet! .

    "West." Qin You approached and looked at Xi who was bending over and pouring milk.

    "Huh? You, why are you here? Did you see the little white beast?" Xi carried the milk jar and looked at Qin You grinningly.

    "I see. It's not a big one." Qin You nodded.

."Your one is still a little bastard. You can take a can of milk with me. This doesn't have any strange smell, the milk smells very strong." Xi put down the milk can and took another can from the side.

    "You are so big..." Qin You looked at the huge white beast.

    "Well~Ya finally caught it. Because I heard that this kind of beast... is better." Xi stumbling was a little shy.

    Qin You naturally poured himself a glass of milk and drank a big sip. This milk is thicker than milk, and the milk has a strong fragrance and a sweet taste. It's still slightly hot.

    Standing silently by the west, rubbing a glass of milk, and continuing to chat for a while, Qin Youcai slowly returned home holding the milk jar.