Chapter 25

On the second day of Spring Hunting, Ou came over early in the morning and said that today’s beasts will be much more than yesterday, so for safety reasons, every sub-orc gathering team has an orc to protect their safety. I don’t know if it is intentional or unintentional, Qin Especially the orcs of their team are virtue.

    Listening to the humorous whispers in the team, Qin You also glanced at Benna with some curiosity.

    Ben is probably a little shy, his head is slightly lowered, and there is a tall man standing beside him, but he looks very secure. It seemed that they were really talented women, but Qin You was still secretly surprised at how fast they looked at each other.

    "De is a very strong orc, and he was also a very good sub-orc. They are really good." Xi ate the sugar-fried chestnuts made specially for early morning, and smiled at Ben He De with slightly squinted eyes.

.Qin You nodded in agreement, "However, they are not from a tribe," he paused and hesitated for a while and then said, "Is it okay? I was going to marry in the future... Uh, don't you live in this tribe?"

    "Well, it depends purely on their wishes. If he stays, it means he has given up the better quality of life in Loroka City. If De leaves, it means he wants to leave his hometown..." Xi said There was also a little frown here, but then helplessly said: "Who knows?"

    "But they are not of the same race..." Qin You was puzzled.

    West nodded, "In fact, there is no difference in the essence of sub-orcs of different races, but there are differences in appearance. Listening to my father, people nowadays can generally accept partners of different races."

.West bit a chestnut and continued: "If you want me to tell me, I think the biggest gap is between the partners of different continents. Last time I heard from my father that there is a pair of partners. The sub-orcs belong to the Miyu Sea, and the orcs are On land, the children born by this pair of mates were a normal land orc from the beginning and remained unchanged until adulthood. Later, his legs slowly degenerated into tails, but he was used to living on land. , I didn’t adapt to the last two places, and I don’t know whether it was alive or dead later."

    "Oh..." Xi said with a sigh, "but it's not always the case. Some such mates give birth to orcs that are very powerful, but they are relatively rare."

    Qin You nodded, and didn't care, Quandang was talking about it.

    After the chatter, the Orc team was almost all gathered, and after confirmation, they set off toward the mountain.

.The weather today was a bit too good. Although it was still a bit cold when I got up in the morning, it gradually became hot. Recently, it is estimated that the temperature difference between day and night is quite large. Qin You wiped the fine sweat from his forehead and reluctantly followed the team to continue climbing.

    I don’t know if it’s Qin You’s illusion or something. When I walked under the shade of those big trees, I don’t know that there is a hint of coolness around my body, and there is a little bright fluorescence in my eyes, and it’s even more refreshing when I touch my arms. .

    From time to time, there were a few crisp and tactful bird calls from among the trees, and occasionally I looked up, but only a few bright colors were captured.

    There is always a strange fragrance in the different world of spring, thick or light, which makes Qin You a little drowsy.

.I don't know why, Qin You always feels that the nature of this different world is very alive. Everything that exists seems to be alive. Living here always feels very comfortable, but it is probably because of the good environment.