Chapter 13

The next day, the people of the tribe had gathered at the gate of the tribe early, each carrying large and small bags of things. The tribe members looked back at the tribe they were about to leave, although some were reluctant to leave this small village with many memories. Tribes, but their expressions are more mixed with expectations for the future.

    Qin You glanced at the door of his home, and then hurriedly carried the large and small bags on the ground onto his shoulders. For the convenience of carrying, Qin You made a wide and flat animal belt with animal skin bags tied at both ends, so that it was carried on his back. It will be much easier.

    Before Qin You took these heavy animal skin bags a few steps, he felt the light on his shoulders suddenly, and the animal skin bags on his shoulders had been slammed onto his back by the white giant beast next to him.

    "Come up." Se looked at Qin You who was still dazed by rubbing his shoulders and said.

    "……Um.".Qin You nodded looking at Se who was lying on the ground, and hurriedly ran to Se's side. There was already an Orc on Se's back, but it seemed that there was something wrong with her legs and some deformities. Qin You immediately retracted his gaze and smiled. Nodded to him, and then climbed up with some effort.

    "Be careful..." The thin silver-haired Orc gave a hand when Qin You climbed up.

    "It's okay..." Waved his hand awkwardly. After sitting down, Qin You realized that Se's back was still quite big, and it was more than enough to hold at least two people and the animal skin bags.

    "Are you you?" the skinny Orc asked Qin You with a smile.

    Hearing this, Qin You turned his head and nodded. .The orc was very thin and white, with silver-gray hair and amber eyes...Wait, Qin You suddenly remembered this brother Lier who seemed to be Se... It was just that the orc was very weak because of his physical disability, Se He was barely allowed to go out, and Qin You's original owner had only seen him a few times before.

    "It's so pretty." Lille looked at it with a smile.

    So Qin You felt a kind of motherly brilliance, what's going on...

    The entire journey to the gate of the tribe was carried out in a strange atmosphere. Fortunately, the distance was not far, and the atmosphere at the gate of the tribe soon broke the embarrassment.

    Many orcs at the gate of the tribe have turned into animal forms, and a large group of beasts are very spectacular. Basically, there are one or two sub-orcs or old people sitting on their backs.

.The patriarch standing at the forefront of the tribe team was slightly angry because Xi just refused to ride in his beast shape instead of sitting in the beast shape of Yana Maotou boy. He raised his brow and counted the number of people in the tribe, and verified it several times. After correct.

    The patriarch shouted: "Go!"

    Then came the roar of several orcs.

    Started to migrate.

    Se was running very fast. Qin You originally thought that he could see the scenery. Who knows, Qin You basically hid in Se's white hair when he was blown by the hula hula.

    The migration process was very hard. The hula-la wind made his face stiff. When Qin You climbed down Se's back, he almost slid off, not to mention the weak Lille. .

Lille's face was a little sickly pale, and his blood-colored lips were also pale now. Qin You was a little worried and helped Lille to the place where the tribe planned to rest temporarily, and found a clearing to sit down.