Chapter 61

"Extremely tired." Qin You squatted on the stone steps and sighed, sitting in a daze, waiting for Se to pack everything up and approaching, with fine beads of sweat covering her honey-colored skin. His hair was sticking together because of sweat, his brows were frowning high, and his expression was as serious as ever.

    "Tired?" Qin You stood up again and looked at Se who came by.

    Se shook his head, holding a jar of cold water in his hand, "Go, go upstairs and take a bath."

    Qin You nodded and watched Se walked up the stone steps from his back. He was very tall, but he seemed to be carrying a lot of speechless weight, and looked very tired.

    When he walked into the room, Se had already helped him put the water in the tub, and he was carrying the tank and was planning to go down, with a piece of animal skin on his shoulder.

    "Let's take a shower, wash well and sleep quickly.".Se's eyebrows were very gentle, dizzy in the light orange fire, Qin You's heart was a little touched, it turns out that he also has unspeakable happiness.

    Qin You nodded. It turned out that the feeling of being taken care of by one person was so satisfying.

    The whole person soaked in the water at just the right temperature, and his whole body seemed to relax, his head leaning on the edge of the bathtub, almost a little drowsy.

    After soaking for a while, Qin You dried himself and climbed onto the bed, staring at the ceiling and staring in a daze.

    When Se came in, Qin You had fallen asleep shallowly, but opened her eyes because of the sound of the bed, watching Se gently climb onto the bed and moved her body closer.

    Se glanced at Qin You who had opened his eyes, turned sideways and said, "Let's wait for the autumn to find the clan witch and the clan chief."

.Qin You thought a bit, and quickly recovered that he was talking about becoming a partner, and nodded without disagreement, "But can we not do Ke Luo?"

    "Well, it's up to you." Se nodded and moved her head closer, almost touching Qin You's forehead. The warm and humid breath intertwined with each other.

    "Are you tired from barbecue today?" Se kissed Qin You on the nose.

    With his face still flushing uncontrollably, Qin You shook his head and didn't dodge. Speaking of earning money from barbecue, he showed off slightly, "I also made a lot of money."

    "Yeah. Go to sleep." Se's arm lightly touched Qin You's waist.

    Gone? Don't praise him for earning money?

    Qin You opened his eyes and looked at the man who had really closed his eyes and started sleeping.

    ***

.The next day, Qin You was awakened by Se's movement. When she got up, it was obvious that Se's slow movements became stiff, with a little apologetic expression on her face, "Wake up?"

    "Hmm..." Qin You hesitated, still not fully awake.

    "If I'm sleepy, I'll sleep for a while. I'm going hunting. I'll be back later today." Se got dressed. Qin You, who seemed to be a little sleepy, said.

    "Okay..." He continued to nod in a daze. Qin You fell to his side and continued to sleep.

    When she woke up again, Se had probably gone out hunting, and the tribe was still very quiet. Qin You hadn't slept for long, and it was probably quite early now.