Chapter 72

"What's wrong, You?" Lille sat on Bach's back in an unfamiliar posture, flew to Qin You, looking awkwardly, as if he wanted to find some topic with Qin You.

    "I'm very curious where the orcs and sub-beasts in the sky live?" Qin You answered naturally without any brain cells, as if he didn't find Lille's embarrassment at all.

    Qin You raised his head and looked between the clouds, but there was no special place in his eyes except for the thick white clouds.

    "Yeah... I came here once when I was a kid, maybe even higher." Lille raised his head and glanced at the words, recalling the first time he came here with Dad when he was a child. "I don't remember, maybe it's in a higher place..."

    "Have you been here?! What did you look like?" Qin You's voice suddenly became louder, and Lille had actually been here?

    "Well, Dad is the Yi Clan..." Lille nodded.
."Take you there." A dull voice came out of Bach's mouth, but looking at this still serious wolf face, Qin You was still a little uncomfortable with his considerate words to eat together.

    "Do you know that too?" Lille couldn't help but touched the furry round head.

    "...Hmm." Bach seemed to move his ears a little uncomfortably. The wrinkled wolf face actually looked a little cute.

    "Let's go too! Keep up!" Qin You patted Se's head excitedly and grunted in dissatisfaction. He still patted his wings helplessly and flew up with Bach.

    The flight did not know how many clouds passed through and what height it reached. Qin You vaguely seemed to see some milky white buildings, blending with the color of white clouds.

.The buildings in front of him seemed more obvious. Se followed Bach and slowly flew up to a white cloud and stopped, but it did not seem to be a white cloud. These white clouds had a texture when they stepped on them. Qin You looked around, and there were many white buildings on it. The buildings are very unique and exquisitely constructed, much more exquisite than those on land.

    Se and Bach did not immediately turn into human forms when they flew all the way, and the half-winged clan's form attracted many people's attention.

    However, this other world advocates power. Even without the protection of a powerful tribe, it can still be respected by personal strength.

    And the orcs like Xiang Se and Bach, who can freely communicate with the sky on the mainland, have already demonstrated their extraordinary strength.

    The white cloud at the foot seemed to be very big. At a glance, it was full of houses lined up, and there were orcs and sub-orcs in various clothes that shuttled between the houses. .People living on completely different continents, Qin You looked a little curiously.

    However, Qin You and Lear's arrival seemed a bit abrupt, but people just took a few glances and didn't care much. It seems that I have seen it many times.

    Standing on this unreal cloud, Qin You felt that his worldview was once again broken by this other world, staring at the scene in front of him in a daze.

    The tribes seem to be divided by a cloud-shaped thing, and their current position is similar to a place at the gate of the tribe. Standing here and looking around, you can also see scenes from other tribes. The same land, house color and crowd.

    "Is this a tribe?" Qin You asked curiously.

    "No. It's a bazaar." Bach shook his head.