Chapter 22

In the early morning of the next day, everyone in the tribe got up early and greeted the renewed migration with a full spirit.

    This time the speed has slowed down a lot, considering that some of the orcs' old wounds have not healed. Qin You could almost see all the scenery passing by.

    It may be that spring is really here, the sun is very big, the sunshine is warm and so on, it is warm, the fragrant wind that penetrates the tip of the nose is full of strange floral scents, and the oily green leaves are shining by the sun. With the bright light, Qin You suddenly felt a little sleepy. Sitting on Se's back, he fell asleep unknowingly.

    When Qin You woke up again, Qin You was already lying on the grass, and the people around him had already started to eat lunch. The smell of barbecue wafted around him, his stomach groaning as he smelled gluttonous.

.Qin You rubbed his sleepy head and glanced at the big mouthful of meat. He looked like an okay person. Qin You barely slept in the second half of the night last night.

    Seeing Qin You awake, Lille on one side handed the potatoes and barbecue to him.

    The lunch was probably made in Lille, and there were still fried eggs with meat, a piece of steamed salted fish, grilled meat and potatoes with tomato sauce and cumin.

    Being hungry and panicking, Qin You took the barbecue and potatoes and ate it, and smiled embarrassedly at Lier while eating.

    "Are you hungry? Did you not rest last night? Why did you fall asleep?" Lille asked, taking a bite of the barbecue in his hand.

    Qin You suffocated a few mouthfuls in a hurry, and then slowed down a little, "Well... I have some insomnia in the second half of the night..."

.After speaking, he looked at Se, who was still gnawing attentively, and thought for a while, but still walked over with worry and asked: "Se, what happened to you last night?"

    Hearing Yanse's face became stiff, and he was silent for a while and replied: "It's okay."

    "But..." Qin You wanted to ask a few more questions, but Se had already turned and walked towards the river to wash the dishes.

    A word was held back abruptly, Qin You glanced at Se's back a little angrily, feeling a bit resentful in his heart, and I got up to take care of him in the middle of the night last night.

    After this three-sentence dialogue, Qin You and Se seemed to be in a cold war, and there was a weird atmosphere.

    The migration in the afternoon was still very slow, and Qin You simply panicked while sitting on Se's back.

    He stared at the sun slowly moving in a daze, wishing that the sun would go down immediately.

.I don’t know how long it’s been migrating. I don’t know which orc yelled: "There’s a tribe ahead!"

    All of a sudden, the people of the tribe who had been silent suddenly rustled in a low voice.

    "The tribe? It would be great if we could stay for one night, so that we don't have to worry about safety issues, and we can sleep well."

    "I'm afraid it can't, we are nomads, this kind of big tribe won't take us in."

    "That's not necessarily true. Some tribes have no prejudice against nomadic tribes."

    "That's true, but speaking of it, I haven't seen the appearance of the big tribe for a long time."

    The words fell, the surrounding orcs and sub-orcs all looked at the big tribe in a sad state.