Chapter 71

Because the dried meat and dried fruits were not prepared in advance, so I can only sell candies tomorrow...Qin You thought helplessly for a while, wondering what other foods could be sold.

    "West, let's prepare some deep-fried milk fragrant balls. There are too few candies." Qin You looked at the neatly arranged candies on the table.

    Today, he also specially put different flavors of juice in the candy, but the taste is not very obvious. But there are still some subtle color changes and taste changes.

    "Well, I'll get some. Let's fry it now. It's better to be warm."

    "Well, I'll accompany you."

    The milk fragrant ball is actually a small white fruit that grows on the tree, and that tree just happens to grow behind the Xi's house.

    Xina stabbed the bamboo pole into the tree, and the ripe fruits fell one by one effortlessly. .Rolled down under the tree.

    Packing the fruit in a small animal skin bag, Qin You carried on his shoulders and shouted to Xi who was still trying hard to poke the fruit tree, "Enough, let's go back."

    "Okay." Xi Wensheng turned his head and responded, then took the bamboo pole and followed Qin You back.

    "These fruits have to be cleaned. You wash them here. I'll pick some soft leaves and wrap them with milk and fragrant balls tomorrow." Qin You put down the animal skin bag on his shoulders.

    West slowly responds in half a beat.

    The kind of soft leaves that Qin You needs is not difficult to find. There are many trees that grow this kind of leaves, and the leaves are not large, but they are very soft and clean. The most convenient thing is that this kind of trees grow into pieces, which is very easy to find. The distribution is also very wide.

    Drilling into the nearest forest, Qin You skillfully picked a piece of it, and in an instant he hugged the soft leaves in his arms.

.Holding the soft leaves to the river to wash them, Qin You hung them one by one. Pieces of verdant leaves swayed slightly in the breeze, and they looked a little transparent because of the sunlight, and they looked very comfortable.

    "I'm done, do I need to do anything else?" Xi held the bag of milk-flavored fruit and put it on the cart.

    "Well, catch the fish. Deep-fry some dried fish." Because Qin You's fishing nets have large holes because of their rough craftsmanship, they can't catch any small fish at all, so naturally they can't do deep-fried small fish, but deep-fried fish. Can you try it? If you cut those dried fish into small pieces, I'm afraid it will be fried fish.

    Qin You was using his fishing net to catch fish, while Xi was standing in a shallow river not far away holding a sharpened bamboo pole.

    Xi's speed was faster than Qin You's, but Qin You caught a lot more fish than Xi.

.After catching about five or six of them by the river, the two of them took the bamboo basket and went back home.

    Qin You removed the scales and washed the fish, then cut them into small pieces, took a small part of the fish, and prepared the rest for tomorrow’s stall, and then fried those small parts of fish to the golden and crispy, although the taste was still unique. It’s just that Qin You thinks that the taste is still not as delicious as fried fish.

    The fried fish is crispy on the outside, but still soft and waxy on the inside.

    Qin You put in some sauces and mixed it for a while, first wrapped a large bag and handed it to Xi, "Take it as a snack."