Chapter 15

The migration in the afternoon still started after lunch, but the orcs around along the way obviously seemed to be a lot nervous, because there were more and more trees around, which probably means that there will be a dense forest in front of them, and the dense forest is for the orcs. In other words, it is an unfavorable place transformed into a beast.

    If the animal shape cannot be changed, this will be a great threat to the safety of the tribe.

    Qin You vaguely felt the anxiety of the orcs, and looked at the sparse woods around him a little worried.

    What was even more unfortunate on this day was that the tribe did not find a suitable cave to live in until the evening, and the tribe patriarch could only choose a high ground with a relatively wide field of vision, even if there was a dangerous invasion, it was easy to find and fight.

    But this also means that the orcs need to maintain a high level of vigilance to ensure safety.

.In the evening, the Orcs didn't run far, and there were no fruits on the surrounding trees, and there were only wild vegetables on the grass.

    Qin You did not go out looking for food for dinner. He cut the animal meat that Se caught at noon into fine dices, and then spent great efforts to find a sharp stone, cut a hole in the animal egg, and fry a large pot of meat. Egg.

    The aroma of scrambled eggs quickly attracted the attention of other sub-orcs. Qin You was really embarrassed to eat alone. After leaving the group's portion, he scrambled another egg and distributed it to other sub-orcs. However, Qin You saw that the eggshell with a hole was very strong, so he kept it and stuffed it in a bag of animal skins, thinking about what he could put in. .

"Um... this egg is delicious, thank you." The orcs took Qin You's scrambled eggs with some embarrassment, but they quickly praised the delicious taste.

    Qin You was a little embarrassed. However, he walked up to Ann and handed it to him. Ann paused in his hand while frying the wild vegetables. Looking at the fragrant scrambled egg, he frowned and took it with a twist, "Thank you."

    "It's okay." Qin You smiled and then returned to the original place.

    The scallion pancakes I made myself were rolled with hot scrambled eggs, and they tasted pretty good. Occasionally, I stole a piece of cumin barbecue from Se’s side and ate it, and dinner was not hungry or full.

    It was a bit dry and cold at night, and Qin You curled up in Se's arms wrapped in animal skins, staring at the stars in the sky, and suddenly missed modern life.

.But every day here is actually very fulfilling. For the first time, Qin You feels as if he can do a lot of things. In the past, Tian Tian stayed at home, in addition to holding the computer or holding the computer, Qin You sometimes felt that he was moldy.

    Just when Qin You was sad for the Spring and Autumn Period alone, a few wolf howls suddenly awakened all the people in the tribe.

    Xihe Ril said a little uneasy: "What's the matter?" There were also sub-orcs' interrogations from around.

    Qin You also looked around in a panic. The sound was like the roar of a wolf. After looking around, he saw the bright eyes of the wolves in the dark, and they were not one...but a group, and the size of these wolves. They are all very big...

."God... my god... the original wolf, this... this is the third-level magic core..." Xi said in amazement when he saw the bloodthirsty eyes.

    The surrounding orcs also began to show a state of alert, forming a circle on the high ground to protect the sub-orcs inside.