Chapter 40

"Hey, the sun is about to go down, we won't go back, I'm afraid the tribe will worry about it." An walked in from the entrance of the cave, still holding a piece of bristlegrass in his hand, and tossed around boredly.

    Qin You sat on the ground, hearing this, looking at Se who was still lying on her stomach, could not help but stretch out his hand to poke Se's body.

    no response……

    Poke the little wings...

    The little wings moved gently, and Se sensitively opened his eyes, his eyes seemed to be covered with a thin layer of mist, as if he had just woke up.

    Qin You looked at Se who was already awake, and his extended paw stiffened slightly. Seeing Se did not feel uncomfortable, he withdrew his hand comfortably.

    "Se, go home."

    "Yeah." He grunted his throat for a while and then whimpered softly. Slowly stood up.

    "Does the body still hurt?".Qin You looked at the slow-moving Se, and asked cautiously.

    Hearing this, he seemed to think of something in a daze, and turned his head to look at his back. When his eyes touched the small wings behind him, the huge body was stiff for a moment.

    The furry head turned back and then again, staring at his eyes as if in disbelief, and the little wings fluttered gently, looking at the fleshy and cuteness. Of course, it was probably only Qin You who thought so.

    After a moment of silence, the white behemoth drooped its big head, looking depressed and lost.

    Qin You looked cute and gently touched Se's little wings.

    Se's body shook, and looked back at Qin You with a cute look, shook the hair on his body, grunted and walked out lonely.

    "Let's go." An utterly disgusted Qin You who was still reminiscing about the good touch.

.The journey back was much faster. Although Se was not moving fast, he was at any rate much faster than the two Orcs.

    Qin You sat on Se's broad back and looked carefully at Se's little wings. Although Se tried hard to put away the two small wings, these two wings would still spread out uncontrollably.

    "It's so cute..." Qin You looked at the two wings and couldn't help but said softly.

    An Wenyan, who was sitting on the side holding his arms, rolled his eyes and ignored the dog's tail in his hand boredly.

    When the three of them arrived at the gate of Loroka City, the sun had just dropped between the clouds, the sky was already dim, and a few rays of dark golden sunlight were scattered thinly on the ground.

.Lille sat on the observation tower far away, and suddenly saw the familiar figure gradually approaching. He watched carefully. The white behemoth got closer and closer. Lille was almost certain. He supported his body on crutches, feeling a little excited. Said: "Bach Bach! Quick! Quickly send me down! Did Se come back?!"

    When Se walked slowly to the bottom of the city, Lille had already left the city gate and walked anxiously on crutches. Seeing the familiar white figure outside the door, Lille's pale face leaked a faintly relieved smile.

    When Qin You and An landed, Se saw Lille's pale expression, the original huge white behemoth was transformed into a human form, and the bulge on the back had returned to its original appearance, but with a faint scab and a lump. The deep and shallow blood stains looked very embarrassed.