After paying the money, Qin You happily returned to the small storefront that had temporarily belonged to him, but there was still a compartment inside. Qin You guessed that if there is not enough time, he can still spend the night here. .

.Although the enthusiasm for the new store is still very high, almost the time has passed, and the sun has slowly officially poked his head out of the clouds, and it is almost time to set up a stall.

    "Se, it's almost time, we're going to sell food." Qin You walked out of the compartment inside, and then picked up the wooden plank that was set aside, "Wait... and take this one too, you have to let them know We only have a shop.

    "Yeah." Se stopped the pace she had already walked out, and took the wooden board Qin You handed over.

    "This is also outside..." Qin You took a simple wooden board that marked the omnivorous shop and hung it outside, temporarily decorating the facade, so that those who heard the news and took a look know which is the omnivorous shop. And it also wrote the date when the store opened.

.The two drove the Kakamon back to the old position where Qin You often set up stalls. The people in the street market slowly began to increase, and the originally quiet environment around them became noisy and noisy.

    Qin You prepared the stall, and then let Se take care of the skewers, and then take care of the French fries and milk balls. A few customers soon greeted the stall, and Qin You handed them the French fries, but he did not forget the wooden sign on the side.

    The two of them were selling food and talking to the customers about the shop. Even if they were sold out, they still stayed there with a sign for a while, before repacking the stall and returning to the shop.

."Se, I have to let Luo make some furniture for us when we go back tonight, such as a table for collecting money, and a shelf for food, and then it's better to make two tables and chairs..." Qin You also plans to make some pasta. And if you don’t sell noodles, people can sit and eat in the store after buying, although there are only two tables and chairs due to the size of the store.

    "Well, let's go together at that time." Se watched Qin You walk in and out of this empty shop back and forth, and couldn't help being a little amused. "Don't look, let's go."

    "Yeah... But you have to make Luo a bed and put it in the back cubicle. If it is inconvenient, you can stay for one night."

    "Let's go." Se nodded in agreement.

    ***

    As soon as Qin You and Se walked into the tribe, the sharp-eyed Xi shouted at the two people, "You~Se~ are you back?".Shouting enthusiastically, he bounced out of the room.

    "Yeah." Qin You nodded.

    "How is the shop?" Xi's eyes widened.

    "Okay, but it's rented. I think it's more convenient to rent."

    "Well, that's fine, then you can go back and rest, get up so early, now it’s past lunch. Have you eaten yet?"

    "Not yet, go back to eat now, bye bye first." Qin You waved his hand and blinked his eyes. He really felt that there was some pantothenic acid because of fatigue.

    "Bye, take a good rest~"

    After saying goodbye, Qin You and Se returned home, and hurriedly ate lunch after reporting to Lille, carrying a lot of animal meat to find Luo. The sooner the store opens, the better. The furniture is not difficult this time, so it’s quick to talk to Luo.

."If you are in a hurry, come and get it the day after tomorrow. All the wood pieces can be completed the day after tomorrow." Luo banged on the wood and determined the time for completion.

    "Trouble." Se nodded.

    Walking out of Luo's house, Qin You breathed a tired sigh of relief, "I'm going to wash and take a nap later. How about you?"

    "Go on patrol." Sedi was still full of energy.

    "Well, then you go straight ahead, don't go back." Qin You dragged his pace and walked lazily.

    "Be with you for a while."

    ...

    Because Qin You didn't sleep well last night, Qin You made it up in the afternoon and went to sleep as soon as he fell asleep. When he woke up, the sky was no longer so bright, but because he slept for too long, his head was swelling and painful. Sure enough, it’s really important not to sleep for more than an hour at a nap.

.Going downstairs in a daze, Lille is grilling meat, and there is also Bach sitting next to Lille. The two people seem to be talking in a low voice. The scene of the two people scared Qin You immediately to slow down, and then quietly turned around. Go upstairs again.

    After returning to the room, Qin You couldn't help but curiously lie down and look out the window. Se did not seem to have come back yet, and waited for Se to come back then. Qin You smiled and touched his nose, sat on the wooden pier on one side, resting his chin and staring at the sun in the clouds in a daze.

    When Se came back, Lille had already roasted a lot of meat... Qin You, who pretended to just woke up and went downstairs, looked at the piles of barbecue and was a little speechless. Lille would not unconsciously roast so much meat because of embarrassment. Bar?

    "Let's eat together..." Qin You sat on the wooden pier and picked up a piece of barbecue. You probably don't need to cook other meals just to eat these barbecues.

."I also boiled a pot of soup..." Lille whispered and turned to lift the lid of one pot. It seems to be fish soup, braving the fresh scent of fish, and you can see small pieces of white tofu, but the main ingredient is also quite sufficient.

    "It's okay, finish eating." Bach glanced at the pot and added calmly.

    ...Qin You silently lowered his head and took a bite of the roasted meat dipped in cumin powder, and it was slightly burnt...It seemed that he was really in a daze when he was roasting. Putting down the barbecue, Qin You served himself a bowl of soup. Because the fish soup has been boiled for a long time, the flavor of the fish is well integrated into the soup. The fish is tender and smooth, and the white tofu melts in the mouth. .

    "Don't just drink the soup." Se looked at Qin You who was sullenly drinking the soup, and handed over a piece of barbecue.

.Qin You glanced at that piece of barbecue. The small piece was grilled with oily flavor and flavor, and it didn't seem to be burnt. "Hmm..." Replied relievedly, and reached out to take the barbecue.

    "Uh..." After drinking a few bowls of fish soup and a few pieces of barbecue, Qin You had already started to hiccup. Touching his greasy mouth, fighting power is exhausted...

    "Don't eat if you can't eat it." Se looked at Qin You.

    "Oh...Uh..." Qin You looked at the few barbecues left, shouldn't they be able to wipe them out?

    "Don't eat these burnt ones..." Before he could finish his words, he received Bach's slightly bitter look in his eyes.

    "Don't eat if you can't eat it..." Lille added embarrassedly.