.Hearing the words, Lille also pointed to the door that was not guarded by anyone and explained, "If it were the tribe, it wouldn't allow us to walk in so easily."

    "Oh... that's the case." Qin You nodded, and looked at the people around him, as if it was true.

    It was probably the first time Se came to this other world in another world, and the round beast's face looked a little dumbfounded. Tiger head and brain are particularly cute. Qin You couldn't help but stretched out his paw and rubbed it.

    Bach and Lille were getting better, and they had moved away from their paces and started to tour around. Lille walked slowly on crutches, and Bach followed suit.

    Qin You returned to his senses, and slowly watched the crowd around him. These orcs and sub-orcs seemed to have high looks, leaning towards the pale skin and deep facial features of Europe and the United States.

.The orcs and sub-orcs are very slender, and their eyes are colorful, but they all look translucent and clear, but their expressions are very indifferent. The feeling of the whole tribe is very quiet, and the voices of communication between people are not Big.

    The surrounding trees are light blue, but there are other light-colored flowers and fruits, but the whole tribe looks very clean and tidy.

    Qin You slowly walked into this whole white tribe, only to find that the white clouds under his feet were not silky as seen, but small particles like sand.

    The surrounding rooms are clean and tidy. Now the sky has gradually become darker, but the whole tribe is still very bright. Along the way, there are several transparent but white spheres hung on the white walls, which look crystal clear and dizzy. With bright fluorescence, it shines like a treasure. .The entire tribe is like a white island embedded in a dark blue background.

    "It's so beautiful..." Lille said with a sigh beside Qin You who didn't know when his pace slowed down.

    Qin You nodded his head in admiration.

    After walking in some more, the excitement of this bazaar was truly revealed in front of Qin You.

    It's not as neat as the market in Loroka City. It's unexpectedly messy. It's mainly based on stalls and there are no management personnel. It seems a bit noisy here.

    There are many stalls on the ground and they are very mixed, but at a glance, they seem to be much richer than the orcs on the mainland.

    "Wow! There were always a lot of rumors in the street market that there were a lot of things on the Territory!" Lille yelled with joy. Then he bent over to look carefully on the stall. ".I want to buy more! "

    Qin You was also a little curious when he heard that, what exactly the stalls were selling.

    After a short walk, I saw a few pieces of clothes that looked good in style on the stall on one side. Originally, the clothes were a big problem for Qin You. It seems that this style is not bad, and the craftsmanship of tailoring and sewing is very good. But the most important thing is this silky fabric, like silk but rougher than silk. But the feel is still very good.

    Qin You touched a few more with satisfaction, and asked the Orc sitting on my ground, "How can I sell this?"

    The Naya orc made a gesture, "Fifty wheat."

    ……wheat?

    Is it different from the currency on the road? Qin You thought helplessly, then turned to ask Se, who was following behind him, "Se, do you still have a magic core?"

.She, who had turned into a human form, drew two third-level magic cores into her waist bag and spread them out in her palm, "There are only two."

    "Hmm..." I don't know how much wheat the two third-level magic cores are worth.

    Pass the demon core in his hand to the orc who set up the stall, "Can you use the demon core directly?"

    "Yes." The Naya orc nodded, took the magic core, and then found a lot of wheat for Qin You.

    After buying a few sets of clothes, Qin You relaxed a lot about the next clothes. Fortunately, there are sets of clothes for sale here. I don’t need to make clothes full of needles in the future.

    After a few steps, there is a food stall next to it, with a few bottles of milk on it, and it seems that the container is still made of glass.

    "What is this?" Qin You knelt down. Pointed to the bottles.

    "Milk juice.".The light blonde Orc answered with a smile.

    "Five bottles!" Grow taller!

    "OK."

    The Orc helped him tie up five bottles of milk with a rope and handed them to Qin You.

    Qin You reached out and took the milk. The container seemed to have the texture of glass, but it was probably softer.

    After strolling around with milk for a while, Qin You sighed, "Bach didn't come here often before, right? It's really nice here..."

    "..." Se glanced at Lille and Bach not far away. Seeing Lille's brilliant smile here, he seemed to be in a good mood.

    After walking down in a small circle, Qin You cleaned up a lot of food and debris. Se carried a lot on his hands and shoulders.

    Qin You weighed the coins in his hand, and he didn't expect these two third-level magic cores to be so durable.

.Continuing to circle around the stall, Qin You saw a stall full of weapons. The stall was larger than the other blankets, and it was very conspicuous in the middle. What's more, there were a lot of Orcs around. After all, it was. A weapon that only Asian beasts can use. A crowd full of people.

    Bach and Lille also gathered around, looking towards the stall. It seems to be very concerned about this weapon stall.

    Qin Youhe approached a little and saw some weapons made of black stones. He thought these were simple stones, but when he heard that the orc knocking on the stones when introducing the weapons, Qin made a "kengkeng" sound. Especially doubt it is iron?

    Squatting down with excitement, Qin You casually took a smaller weapon in his hand. It was dark in color, but it was indeed iron. However, the workmanship was still very rough and not sharp, as if it was deliberately rushed out.

.If you can use iron weapons in peacetime, I am afraid that the safety of the Orcs will be better protected by themselves.

    Qin You excitedly searched for a relatively sharp weapon on that stall. Finally, I picked a broad knife and a small knife that were fairly sharp. Use up the coins.

    Bach and Se stood idle and watched Qin You and Lille crawl into the crowd. Choosing weapons in high spirits.

    "Huh... listen to other Orcs say that weapons of this material are very hard?" Lille squeezed out of the crowd first. He looked at the black knife in his hand and said suspiciously.

    "Yeah." Bach nodded, "I don't know."

    ......It is also that the orcs will not pay attention to these.