Qin You went downstairs to prepare breakfast, cooked white porridge, put dried shrimp in it, cut some pickles, and some poached eggs.

    Incidentally, he put a few sweet potatoes in the porridge fire.

.When the porridge was properly cooked, Qin You looked at the sweet potatoes roasting in the fire, and suddenly remembered the dried sweet potatoes that were still drying in the room upstairs.

    The dried sweet potato was almost too thin after a night, but Qin You still planned to keep it for another day just to be on the safe side.

    I picked a thin slice, the taste has become crunchy, but the taste is very weak, Qin You still prefers the stronger taste...

    He didn't like the taste of dried sweet potatoes very much, so Qin Youci didn't eat more after eating one slice.

    After arranging the dried sweet potatoes, Qin You ran downstairs again, took out the cooked shrimp porridge, put pickles and poached eggs, and sent them to Lille.

    When he entered Lille's house, Lille was rarely asleep. Qin You caught a sound and paced, put breakfast on the side of the wooden table, and then closed the door again and went downstairs.

.A person sitting downstairs was eating a warm breakfast in a daze, Qin You was drawn back to his mind by the crept and familiar figure in his vision.

    Qin You guessed that Xi probably walked cautiously for fear of disturbing the rest of the tribal orcs.

    Qin You couldn't help being a little speechless... He was not so careful when he was just cooking... Besides, there are already many Orcs who have already gotten up and are busy with their breakfast.

    West approached and asked softly, "Has Lille risen?"

    It turned out to be because of Lille... Qin You shook his head.

    "Well, I'm ready, I'll wait for you at nine." Xi pulled the animal skin bag behind him to the front and sat down on the wooden pier. Looking at Qin You eagerly, he drank the porridge for a while, and asked softly, "Is there any more porridge?"

    "You haven't eaten breakfast yet?" Qin You asked with a mouthful of porridge.

."...I ate..." Xi suddenly felt a little shy.

    ...Qin You poked the pot on the side with his chopsticks.

    "Hey!" Xi smiled embarrassedly, Le Diandian took the wooden bowl and went to serve the porridge.

    When the two people slowly finished their porridge, the people in the tribe were basically up, and all of a sudden there was a bit of excitement around them. The chatter of twitter finally brought this little tribe back to life.

    Qin You and Xi sorted out the things they had prepared and drove the Kakamon on the road. However, it happened that a few Orcs in the tribe also planned to drive into the inner city with almost the same training they had already trained. Just drop by and set off together.

    Several Kaka beasts were lined up in tandem, and they looked very conspicuous.

.With the companions of other sub-orcs, the journey has obviously become a lot more interesting. Although Qin You doesn't participate in the topic much, it is quite interesting to listen to Xi and them.

    "How are you preparing for the food sacrifice?" A group of people hummed for a while, and Xi couldn't help but ask.

    "I haven't prepared yet...I don't know what to do. Every year, Shiji is suffering from this headache. We have to make some different foods to express our harvest this year... This is really too difficult." The orc was a little sad when he heard this.

    Does Shiji still prepare new food? Qin You was a little puzzled.

    "I'm ready, there is no new food, but there are new ways."

    "Well, it can't be done, it can only be done like this, cooking new dishes is also the past."

    The sub-orcs were talking about it.

."Is seafood all right?" Qin You rarely interjected.

    "Yes, yes, we haven't eaten so many seafood before this year. There are so many kinds of seafood. We each have enough, right?"

    "But do we have to go out of town to buy seafood again?"

    "It's not necessary. I have a sub-orc in the sea area. He will provide us with seafood. His stall is in the inner city, but he sells dry goods." Qin You suddenly thought of Lu's business.

    "Well, this is good, we will look for it when the time comes." The Orcs nodded. Then he sighed somewhat relaxedly, "In this way, the food ritual matter can be solved."

    After talking for a long time, the Asian orcs began to become interested in Qin You's barbecue again.

    "Huh, what kind of stone is this?" The Naya orc seemed a little confused.

    "This is especially for grilling." .Xi said with a smile.

    "What did you move this to the inner city for?"

    "Haha, we are selling barbecue. Yesterday it was a good one."

    "...That's it..." Naya's orc's expression suddenly realized.

    The curiosity of the sub-orcs came and went quickly, and soon they were discussing other things.

    After the group arrived in the inner city, they separated, and Qin You and Xi still stopped at their old positions yesterday.

    As soon as the cart stopped, several Orcs gathered around to buy meat skewers.

    Qin You and Xi hurriedly set up a rack to make a fire before they took the skewers and grilled them.

    "Um... Is the sauce that was sold yesterday still available?" The orcs looked around the cart.

    "Not sold today, but will be supplied tomorrow.".Yesterday Qin You flipped through the skewers in his hand. He was busy with everything and didn't make the sauce last night.

    "Okay..." The Naya orc said with a slightly disappointed voice