Fresh vegetables also add more layering and umami to the deliciousness of bone soup.

    "It's delicious! The bones can still be eaten like this." Lille took a big sip and smiled in admiration.

    "Drink more and raise your bones." Qin You smiled and served Sebach a bowl.

    After dinner, Se and Bach sat aside and didn't know what they were discussing. They could only vaguely hear about the warrior team.

    Qin You was brushing the bowl while realizing the importance of Lear at this moment. Unfortunately, Lear had already returned to the room to sleep early.

    After finally waiting for Bach to send it away, the bowls were washed and the food that Bach had brought was stored before Qin You had time to discuss business matters with Se.

."Se, come over and help me grind these stones. The long strips will do." Qin You pointed to the stones that he put aside during the day.

    "What do you want a stone for?" Se did not incarnate, but turned his claws into animal-shaped claws.

    "Huh? What are you doing?" Qin You's eyes widened in surprise.

    Se looked at Qin You's reaction and smiled, "After having wings, she suddenly discovered a supernatural power."

    "Wow..." Qin You stretched out his paw and shook hands with the shaggy paw.

    "What's so great, this is useless in actual combat." Se stretched out his claws to grind the stone, and continued the question just now, "Why do you want a stone?"

    Qin You regained his senses, "I want to be a barbecue rack. I just need a few stone sticks, which are fire-resistant."

.As usual, Se did not ask too much, "This kind of stone is not suitable for fire-resistant roasting. Although it is easy to grind, it is easy to break."

    Se threw the stones aside, "Tomorrow I will help you find a suitable stone."

    "But I want to go to the street to set up a stall tomorrow... You can help me get it together today."

    "...That's OK." Se gave Qin You a helpless look, picked up the stone thrown on the ground and continued grinding, "Don't do it when you are tired."

    "Huh?" Qin You squatted on the ground and looked at the flying stone chips. He was a little puzzled. What was he tired of?

    Se didn't speak, and quickly polished one and laid it on the ground.

    Without hearing the answer, Qin You simply picked up some rough stone strips bored and waved them in exhilaration.

    When Se had finished grinding all the stone bars, Qin You picked up all the stone bars and put them on the cart, "I still need a barbecue..It's a long strip, it's better to be smaller. The sides cannot be sealed up, leaving two holes. Dig deeper. "

    Se nodded, trying to understand the stone shape Qin You said.

    Qin You and Se picked a small stone together. The first time Qin You made barbecue, Qin You planned to take it slowly. The self-made, rather scribbled racks cannot be compared with modern ones, and his craftsmanship is limited to those of his student days. For the barbecue in the wild, it is better to make a smaller grill, which will be convenient to control.

    And selling barbecue is the second place. Qin You mainly sells sauces, so he can sell out quickly. Qin You doesn't want to stay outside in hot weather.

    Seeing Se's very swift movements, a particularly rough stove took shape. Se even deliberately used tools to cut holes on both sides and stuffed the stone strips that had just been ground.