"It's delicious!" Xi wiped his greasy mouth.

    "Yeah!" Lille also nodded, as if it was a bit hot, and a thin layer of sweat came out on his forehead.

.Qin You looked at the shops around him and wanted to buy some water to drink, but it was a pity that he looked around and only saw a fruit stand.

    For fruit, it should also be coconut

    Bar? Although he doesn't like the juice in the coconut very much. But I was really thirsty.

    This shop is not big, and there are not many fruits on it. The coconuts are placed in a very obvious place. I ordered three. The orc opened a small opening with a shell knife. Since there is no straw or something, it can only be done directly. fall down.

    The fishy smell of this exotic coconut juice is much lighter than that of modern coconuts. It has a hint of sweetness and cool juice. It quenches thirst and drives away a hint of heat. Qin You can still accept it. Because of being too thirsty, Drank a lot.

    "This tastes so strange." Lille tried to take a sip, then frowned with a sullen expression on his face.

    "It's okay." Xi took another sip. .Although the brows are also frowned.

    There are indeed many people who are not used to drinking coconut water.

    The three people wandered around for a while, and the stalls were almost the same. The forms and types of sales here are relatively simple.

    "Let's buy some seafood." Qin You has no confidence in catching food in the sea.

    "Yeah! I have a big meal today to treat myself~" Wen Yanxi happily ran to the seafood stall.

    There are many kinds of seafood on the stalls, most of which are all kinds of strange shapes, except for what Qin You knew before. And they are all stored in bamboo baskets, Qin Youzai. I took a closer look at the bamboo baskets. Although the weaving is a bit rough, they are indeed bamboo baskets.

    There is also a big difference in size. The shrimps on the barbecue stall just now should be small shrimps. Qin You stared at the few big prawns, and immediately bought three big shrimps.

.Xihe Lille also picked some strange-looking fatty fish, and Qin You also bought some crabs, which seemed to be crawling wildly alive.

    Carrying the bamboo basket back to the original open space, a few small animal skins have been spread on the open space just now, the bright colors are easy to identify.

    Arthur and Se have not yet returned, and they don't know where to hunt.

    Qin You put the seafood on the ground, the sky has turned deep blue, and many bright torches have been lit up around. The stall is still lively, and occasionally loud conversations can be heard.

    Three pots were set up on the empty ground, and the three of them each carried the seafood they bought and began to prepare.

    Qin You set up a pot to cook hairy crabs and prawns. As he bought everything he knew and could cook, Qin You threw the seafood into the pot and started to do nothing.

.Hairy crabs and prawns can be eaten with sauce. Speaking of sauce, Qin You digs into a bamboo basket. Because he is worried that the sauce he has made is not delicious, he asks the boss for a bamboo cone.

    After everything was ready, Qin You lay on the animal skin, looking at the sky that was already dotted with stars.

    "We are back." Ya's voice got closer and closer.