And Qin You's task is to remind them from time to time to turn over the barbecue to ensure that their meat will not burn off.

    The cave is full of food all at once. The other sub-orcs basically feed on steamed potatoes, while the orcs still feed on animal meat.

    Because of the existence of the bonfire, the cave is not only brighter, but also not so cold anymore.

    When the meat was almost roasted, Qin You sprinkled the chopped green onion on three pieces of roasted meat, then took out the hot sauce, brushed a layer on his and Xi's roasted meat, turned around and handed it to Se.

    "Huh, what is this?".Xi curiously lifted the barbecue and smelled it, and then was smoked into his nose by the spiciness. "Red pepper? This stir-fry is not delicious, but how did it become puree?

"Yeah, I used this to make the sauce, you can eat it." Qin You took a bite of the barbecue in his hand, "Lille can't eat it anymore, but next time I will make him a sweet and spicy sauce. "

    Lille nodded and said to West, "It should taste good when you and Se eat at noon."

    "Yeah! It's delicious!" Ya next to him bit the barbecue with spicy sauce in his hand.

    Xi looked at the fragrant taste of Qin You and the others, and took a bite suspiciously. The meat of the gurgling beast is very tender, the green onions wrapped on the outside are very fragrant, and the hot sauce is not very spicy, with a slight spicy flavor. , But it adds some different flavors to the monotonous barbecue.

    West chewed and nodded, "It's delicious~"

    Qin You smiled and led you, and then handed him and Lille's peeled potatoes and pickles.

.After dinner, Qin You, Xi, and Lille talked for a while. After watching the darkening of the night, they consciously stopped talking, and each went back to sleep in their own orcs' arms.

    Qin You covered himself and Lille with the animal skin quilt he brought, curled up in Se's arms and fell asleep slowly.

    ***

    The next morning, the group of people hurriedly ate breakfast and then continued on their way.

    It was at the end of the line again as usual, but the difference was that Xi also reached Se's back, and then threw all the luggage on Ya's body, and the poor big tiger followed silently behind with a wrinkled face.

    Too much West’s migration process is a bit easier. Anyway, he always has ten thousand words to say, Bilibili is like a machine gun, but it’s good, at least not silently embarrassed, Qin You and Lear occasionally I will also respond to a few sentences, and laugh when I am happy.

.The only regret is that Qin You's snacks have been wiped out by the West by nearly one-half...

    The surrounding grass was also gradually green, and the air was fresh with vegetation. He took a deep breath, and a puff of clear air entered his chest. Qin You smiled slightly, and his mood became better.

    It's just that he always feels that there is a strange smell in the air, but it is very weak. After sniffing it carefully, he still can't tell what it is.

    Qin You didn't care too much, and continued to chat with Xi and Lier.

    I don't know how far I have traveled, I just feel that the smell is stronger, but it is a very good smell, always feels like cumin.

.As the team progressed, Qin You was almost certain that this was the smell of cumin, and then he began to pray strongly in his heart that this smell should not be stopped, and that he could only get the destination of his noon stay.