Chapter 18| Incursion

Start from the beginning

Susie: I thought I lost you!

Noelle: No! I would never leave without saying goodbye!

Ralsei: Do you want to stay with us Noelle or do you want to wait outside with the others?

Noelle: I'll come with you guys!

Richard: Great! that makes 11!

Duke: Have we met before?

Richard: I don't know, i'm the owner of prince island.

Duke: Oh I remember you! you were one of Harold's friends before the thing! you're Richard right?

Richard: Yep!

Duke: Then those two are Louis and Casmir!

Louis: It's nice to see you again!

Duke: And you! ah Casmir, you were always the trouble maker!

Casmir: That's me!

Duke: Now that everyone is here! should we go to the "Prince" now?

Casmir: Yes! let's kick his butt!

Duke: That's what I like about you Casmir! always that fighting spirit! Wait! are you three the-

Ralsei: Yes, yes we are.

Duke: Well it's lovely to meet you all!

Ralsei: And you!

Susie: Can we go now!

Duke: Huh? oh, yeah, sorry. Let's go!

Duke walks them all out of the prison and when they get the the ground level they can see all the other prisoners leaving the castle and thanking them. Duke then walks them up stairs to where the "Prince" is, during the time they walk up the stairs Harold talks to him.

Harold: This place has had a make over since I left.

Duke: Yeah, everything changed as soon as you left. I don't how the "Prince" got power of this place I should have been next in line but he just showed up out of nowhere and is now the "Prince" of this place.

Harold: Does anyone actually know his real name?

Duke: Nope! he just wants to be called "Prince" but i'm not doing that. He's a horrible "Prince" he throws people up in jail just because they look weird and is scared constantly so he thinks everyone is out to get him. Luckily i'm still in control of the guards so what ever I say they do.

Harold: Yeah, good thing you are still in control of the guards.

Duke: I'm actually happy all of you are overthrowing him, he deserves it for being so horrible. What are you guys even going to do?

Ralsei: We will talk to him but if he goes into battle mode then we'll have to battle back. We are also here to seal the dark fountain.

Duke: Seal our dark fountain? good, as it's drove him insane and reality is starting to shift, so it's for the best. Is there any where we can go when you seal it?

Ralsei: Yes, I have my own place where you can go, my dark fountain is made up of pure darkness so you'll survive there.

Richard: All of us?

Ralsei: Yes! everyone we have recruited or met along the way will be there!

Louis: So we'll be there?

Ralsei: Yep!

Louis: Sick!

Harold: It's going to be nice to have a nice change of scenery!