Chapter 17| Reunited

Louis has opened the gate so they could come in, the gate then closes and all of them stare at the door. Who is it? No one knows.

Knock Knock Knock

Richard: Who is it? come in.

The door handle turns slowly and the door opens slowly. Once it's open far enough the person walks in and shocks everyone.

Harold: Hello.

Richard: W-what are you doing here?

Harold: I have returned.

Susie: You! where did you go! you left us!

Harold: I know and i'm sorry.

Richard: Before you come any closer. Do you know what you did what you did years ago?

Harold: Yes, and I regret it and I have changed.

Richard: Have you?

Ralsei: Yes, he has helped us a lot, he gave me the spell book so without him Kris would be dead.

Richard: Hmm... fine welcome back.

Harold: Thank you. I will use this power for good.

Casmir: Yeah you better.

Ralsei: Where did you go?

Harold: To think.

Susie: I'm sorry Harold, I shouldn't have been such an ass when I said what I said.

Harold: No it's fine. What have you guys been doing?

Ralsei: Well we carried on without you and nearly died at Pandora's box so that was fun.

Harold: You went to Pandora's box!? i'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you or to tell you not to go there.

Kris: Nah it's fine, we beat her anyway.

Harold: Of course! you're the Delta Warriors!

Richard: Now what do we do?

Harold: We can continue with out tour?

Kris: We just got here, we don't want to leave just yet.

Harold: Of course! I don't want to rush you.

Ralsei: We might go have a look around this island if it's alright with you guys.

Richard: Of course! feel free to look around! We'll be here if you need to talk to us.

Harold: I'll also stay here, as I think I need to talk with you guys.

Kris, Ralsei and Susie leave, leaving Harold to talk with the others. They go out of the gate and are greeted by everyone else.

Magnus: Hey! hope you enjoyed meeting them!

Ralsei: Yeah! all of them a very nice!

Theo: Good!

Ralsei: We are going to have a look around if you don't mind.

Magnus: Of course not! feel free to look around and come to us if you have any questions.

Susie: Where's Noelle?

Theo: I don't know, when we were hanging out she said she was going to look at something and didn't come back.

Magnus: And that bird is gone as well.

Susie: Oh god! we have to look for them!

Ralsei: Susie, calm down. We'll look for them and we'll find them.