Chapter 6| Four new people

Alright so another long chapter, get comfortable as this one is a long one. Hope you enjoy reading it :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT STOP IS: AMUSEMENT PARK ISLAND. ROLLER COASTERS FICTIONAL OR NOT ARE HERE, CONNECTED TO THIS ISLAND IS ARCADE ISLAND. SO HAVE A LOOK AROUND AND PLAY SOME GAMES WHILE YOU'RE HERE OR GET FOOD FROM THE STALLS.

HB53: This is the amusement park island connected to the arcade island you can go on roller coasters or play on some retro arcade games. You can even make your own game here, you just need to follow the arrows to get to the machine. They are food stalls around the islands so if you're hungry or thirsty you can get something from there. I think there are two people here already so if you bring them back we can continue with them. meet back here when you're ready to leave.

Susie: Finally! somewhere fun! I'm going to play on the arcade machines.

Before Susie could leave she heard a voice she recognised whizzing past her on a roller coaster.

Noelle: Susie!

Susie: Noelle!? what are you doing here?

Noelle: What did you say? let me get off this ride first.

When Noelle got of the ride, she ran to Susie giving her a big hug. Susie was about to push her away but she could see Noelle was scared so she let Noelle hug her.

Susie: Noelle are you ok?

Noelle: No, i'm not, that ride was horrible it was too fast for me.

Susie: It's ok Noelle, you're on the ground now. What are you doing here?

Noelle: Well it's a long story. When I woke up this morning I seen black smoke coming from Kris's house. I rushed over thinking it was on fire, but when I walked in I got instantly teleported into the dark abyss. I saw a sign and decided to follow it which lead to a door, which lead to a person calling themselves the "gatekeeper" and I had to answer three riddles which were easy. I went through the big gate and ended up on an telling me there's different ones to I diced to got on the amusement one and that's how I got here. 

Kris: just like how we arrived then, you said you saw black smoke coming from out house how did it get out?

Noelle: The door was open that's how I got in, but I think someone else went through the door as well because when I was on that ride I saw someone go to the arcade island.

Ralsei: If the door was left open the smoke will slowly go around the whole town and teleport them here. Then everyone will know about the dark world. Which could put it in danger.

Kris: I'm sure it's fine Ralsei, If everyone shows up here you will have to explain to them all what this place is. And if they hear that we're saving the world i'm sure no one will mind.

Toriel: I know everyone in our small town, none of them would cause us any harm, they're all nice, just like Kris said, if you tell them what this place is i'm sure they'll understand.

Ralsei: Ok, I believe you. Wait, did you say you saw someone Noelle?

Noelle: Yeah, but I was going too fast on the ride so I couldn't see who it was but I saw them go to the arcade island. But they could have left by now.

Kris: How about we split up to look for them, Susie and Noelle you two go to the arcade island to look for them and the rest of us will stay here to look if they went on a roller coaster.

Noelle: (*gasp* I get to spend some time with Susie)

Susie: Fine, let's go Noelle, I was gonna go to the arcades anyway.