Chapter 8| HIM

This is continued from the last chapter. I swear i've written something about a beach in this story but I can't remember but if you can let me know as I don't want to write about it again.

EDIT: ALRIGHT SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SO LONG THAT I WILL HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH IT WHEN I WAKE UP BUT DON'T WORRY IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT AS IT WILL HAVE RALSEI RAPPING, THAT'S RIGHT, RALSEI RAPPING. I WON'T SPOIL TOO MUCH BUT HE DESTOYS HIS OPPONENT, THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING. SEE YOU THEN!   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now official, Ralsei and Kris are a couple but they are going to wait to break the news to everyone as they think it would be for the best. But now it's time to leave. Kris and Ralsei walk over to HB53 then they heard screaming about someone wanting to eat all the cake.

Susie: Noooooooooooo! let me eat all of the cake! let go of me!

Noelle: Come on Susie, you know you can't eat all of it you'll throw up.

Susie: I don't care if I throw up! let me eat it all!

Undyne: Susie, don't make me baton you with my banana baton!

Kris and Ralsei could see Undyne and Noelle pulling away Susie from the cake as the person selling it looks in horror as she nearly ate all of it.

Suise: I'll be back! you hear me!? i'll be back!

Ralsei: Susie, I know you like cake but you're scaring them.

 Susie: I don't care! I need the cake!

By the point Undyne and Noelle got to them they could see Toriel, Sans and Papyrus coming back.

Toriel: What's going on here?

Undyne: Susie, is trying to eat all the cake! HB53 get us out of here!

Susie: Noooooooooooooo! don't listen to them!

HB53: I'm sorry, we can't leave until you all agree.

Susie: Ha! we can't leave until I say! guess we are staying here forever then! 

Kris: I know what we can do! Mum do you have any duck tape?

Toriel: You know what, I actually do.

Kris: Quick everyone grab Susie! i'll put duck tape over her mouth so we can leave

Everyone grabs Susie and pins her down so she can't move. Kris get the duck tape and puts it over her mouth so she can't say anything.

Kris: HB53 can we leave now?

HB53: Hm I don't see anything in the rules about duck taping someone's mouth, so i don't see why not. Do you all agree to leave?

All of them agree except Susie who is shaking her head violently.

HB53: Let's go then.

By the time they left Susie had managed to take the duck tape off her mouth.

NEXT STOP IS: BEACH ISLAND. WHERE THE WHOLE ISLAND IS ONE BIG BEACH YOU CAN WATCH THE WAVES ON A DECK CHAIR OR SIT ON A BENCH WHILST EATING SOMETHING FROM OUR FOOD STALLS. 

HB53: We have arrived at beach island where the whole island is one big beach you can sit on the deck chairs whilst looking at the calming waves or sit on the beaches around whilst easting something from our food stalls. Come back here when you're ready to leave.

Susie: hmph.

Noelle: What's wrong Susie?

Susie: I can't believe you guy pulled me away from the bakery island.