Chapter 10| Now what?

NEXT WHAT WE HAVE FOR LETTER D

Drink island: 

You can make any drink possible fictional or not. 

Dodgeball island:

Just an island for dodgeball.

Degree island:

It just gives you a degree in something idk anymore.

HB53: Come back here when you're ready to leave.

Kris: (man, he sounds so sad I should talk to him) Hey HB53, are you ok? you sound so... sad.

HB53: Hm? yeah i'm fine, just choose what islands you want to go to.

Kirs: You clearly aren't fine, do you want to talk about it?

HB53: It's just... i've never felt this way as i'm a robot and they aren't supposed to have emotions but I do feel some.

Kris: Maybe because you aren't a robot.

HB53: What do you mean?

Kris: Well you said robots don't feel emotions, so maybe you aren't one.

HB53: Maybe... I don't know I just feel... what that word?

Ralsei: Sad?

HB53: Yeah... I just feel that now.

Ralsei: What did you feel before?

HB53: Nothing, I didn't feel anything but maybe something changed that made me feel emotions.

Kris: Maybe you've become "self aware"

HB53: Maybe... I have... as i'm talking more freely now than I used to.

Kris: Maybe something disappeared that was controlling you.

HB53: Could be... I guess we'll find out in the future. Now choose your islands.

Susie: How about we all go to dodgeball island, we could be in teams. Seeing as there are 8 of us we could be in teams of 4 and play against each other.

Kris: Sure, why not! I'm down, how about everyone else?

Undyne: Hell yeah! i'm down.

Noelle: Sure, why not.

Berdly: You fools! i've been practicing my entire life, bring it on!

Sans: Sure why not, I miss playing it.

Papyrus: Well if Sans is doing it, i'm doing it!

Susie: One more, cmon Ralsei.

Ralsei: Erm, I don't know what "dodgeball" is but sure i'll play!

Susie: Sweet! Kris you can teach him how to play can't you.

Kris: Sure! I'm happy to.

All of them go to the dodge ball island but before they start soring out the teams so they are equally matched Kris teaches Ralsei what dodgeball is.

Kris: Ok so it's simple Ralsei, The clue is in the name. You throw balls at people and they have to dodge if they don't then they are out. The same when they are throwing balls at you, you have to dodge the balls they through and if you get hit then you're out.

Ralsei: But wouldn't that hurt?

Kris: It sometimes does, depending on how hard the ball has been thrown. You can also catch the ball if you're brave enough making the thrower get out.

Ralsei: But I don't want to throw balls at my friends.

Kris: But that's the point of the game, if you don't want to join in that's fine but if you do then you're basically agreeing to get hit by balls.