Chapter 12| Fun?

Harold: There are only two islands for E we can skip them if you want.

Susie: What are they?

Harold: Exercise and education island.

Susie: Yes! Skip!

Ralsei: Now hold on Susie, exercise and education is very important!

Susie: To you it might but not for me! I come here to escape from education not to get more of it and I don't need exercise as we walk everywhere so we are basically burning calories by going on this tour.

Kris: She does have a point Ralsei, we come here to escape education and we do enough exercise walking around.

Ralsei: But, *sigh* fine we can skip these islands is you want.

Susie: Thank you! name one thing education is important is good for.

Ralsei: Well it's good for... um...well...

Susie: See, nothing!

Berdly: I think it important!

Susie: Of course you do! you are literally a nerd. can you skip them now!

Harold: Does everyone to skip these islands?

Everyone agrees, making them go to G?.

Harold: Alright for G w-

Susie: G? do you not know the alphabet? next is F.

Harold: I do know the alphabet, I just skipped it as there is only one island there and all of you might not like it.

Susie: Well what island is it?

Harold: Do you really want to know? as it could hurt you.

Susie: Dude, we're fine, we've heard worse how bad can it be?

Harold: Well don't say I didn't warn you. One word. Family.

Everyone froze and silence filled the air letting people think. But Harold carried on be saying it description.

Harold: W-well there's this m-machine and i-it scans you and t-tells you what family y-you belong t-too and w-where to find them and w-where they c-came from... (oh god, everyone's sad) we can always skip this island if you wan-

Kris: No, let us go there.

Ralsei: Kris?

Kris: I need to know... who my original parents are... let us go there.

Without question Harold teleported them to the island and Kris walked over to the machine letting go of Ralsei's hand.

Kris: This will tell me everything, right?

Harold: Yep, everything you need to know.

Kris: Ok, good.

Machine: Scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning...done!

Kris reads the information on the screen and doesn't look surprised. When Harold goes to check their mood, it only comes up with surprised while their soul is a mixture between sadness and anger. Kris walks back over to them tells them that they can go now.

Kris: We can leave now.

Harold: Ok! now let's go to G! (I don't care if people want to check theirs, Kris needs to leave...now)

No one judges Kris or goes against their actions they only waited to be teleported without saying a word. Kris also holds hands with Ralsei, without questioning or being reactive Ralsei lets them hold his hand with the thought of "what did he see?".