Chapter 4| A random island

You hear another speaker above you but this time it says. WELCOME TO CANDY ISLAND. ANYTHING SWEET YOU COULD WANT IS HERE FICIONAL OR NOT, SO WHY DON'T YOU TREAT YOURSELF TO SOME CANDY FLOSS WHILE YOU'RE HERE. UNLIKE THE OTHER ISLANDS, THIS ISLAND YOU CAN GET STUFF FOR FREE. THAT'S RIGHT, FREE. NO NEED TO PAY.

Susie: Nice choice Kris! I wonder if they have chalk here.

Ralsei: Why are we here kris?

Kris: Well I thought we should get some dessert after the lunch we had.

Ralsei: Do they even have ice cream here?

Kris: They probably do, if it's an island that has sweet things then wouldn't ice cream be here? and plus I didn't see an Ice cream island on the leaflet. We could ask someone if they do.

Kris walked around looking for someone but no one was here, but in the corner of their eye they someone so they walked over to them.

Kris: Hello, do you hav-

HB53: Hello, i'm helperbot53 what can I help you with?

Kris: uhh... we were wondering if you sold ice cream here.

HB53: We do sell ice cream here but it's quite the long walk to get there. Would you like help getting their? 

Kris: Well funny thing is, we are new here I just chose this island randomly.

HB53: Well why didn't you say that to being with. SWITCHING TO TOUR GIDE.

HB53: Hello, i'm Helperbot53 i'll be your guide today, where will you like to start?

All of them look at each other confused but they went along with it. Not knowing where to start, they decided to alphabetically from A to Z, so they can see all the islands.

Ralsei: uhh, can we go from island to island alphabetically so we can see them all?

HB53: Of course you can! but before we go to the first island there's something you should know. This will take 6 hours are you sure you want to go to all of them?

Toriel: What's the time? 

HB53: CURRENT TIME IS: 1PM

Kris: So we would be done by 7pm, luckily it's a Saturday then, no need to worry about school.

Susie: oh yeah, I forgot it was a Saturday.

Ralsei: We can find a way out tomorrow if he have the tour today there's no need to rush.

HB53: TO BEGIN THE TOUR ALL OF YOU NEED TO AGREE TO START IT, JUST SAY I AGREE.

Kris: I agree

Ralsei: I agree

Susie: I agree

Toriel:...

Silence filled the air. Kris looked at Toriel, to see she was worried.

Kris: are you ok mum?

Toriel: no, i'm not. i'm worried no ones going to know what happened to us, what if we don't get back in time? what if we get lost? what if we can't get out of here?

Kris: mum, calm down everything is going to be fine. It's the weekend we still have one day to get out of here that gives us plenty of time. we've done this twice now, it's very simple. I promise we'll get out of here, right Ralsei?

Ralsei: Yes, they know what they're doing there's nothing to worry about, we have enough time, don't worry about it, I also promise we'll get out of here.

Susie: I Promise as well.

knowing that all of them have promised, Toriel get's up and tell the bot she agrees. 

Toriel: HB53, I agree

HB53: THANK YOU ALL FOR CONFIRMING, THE TOUR WILL NOW START, REMEMBER IF YOU WANT TO STOP TO LOOK AT SOMETHING ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS STOP.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading chapter 4 this one was still fun to write as they always are.

I have changed my plan on undyne being in chapter 5. But there's something important I should say.

When the door was left open at the end of chapter 2 in the game officially, all the smoke got out side and went around the whole town making everyone be put in the dark world so if there are any characters you like, like a certain skeleton, be on the look out for him as i've got plans to put them all in this story.

Another I have changed is the title, it's not I wasn't happy with it, it's a good title, it's just I would rather have this story end on a good note except bad one. Also if I write another story in the future i'll probably use the title on a sad one instead as this one will end on a happy note not sad one

That's all I need to say, so thanks for reading this far and see you next chapter :)

blu out