Chapter 18| Incursion

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Casmir destroys the gate and they all walk in. Instantly all of the guards surround them but none of them looked worried, the Duke comes out to see what all of the commotion is, he's then shocked at what he sees.

Duke: Harold? is that you?

Harold: Yes it is.

Duke: What are you doing here?

Harold: I'm here to talk.

Duke: Talk about what?

Harold: I just want to say, i'm sorry. I'm sorry for disappointing you, I have changed my ways as being in that robot for years has gave me the chance on who I really should be. As you can see I have some friends with me, I have helped them like you wouldn't believe, saved their lives and told them the truth. I hope you can forgive me, it's ok if you don't, I understand. I'm just here to say sorry.

Duke: I........... forgive you. Everyone put your weapons down.

Guard: But sir!

Duke: I said put them down!

The guards drop their weapons and back away from them.

Harold: You........forgive me?

Duke: Yes. As you have shown you have changed by helping your friends and knowing what you did in the past was wrong.

Harold: Thank you.

Harold hugs Duke (screw it i'm calling him Duke) and Duke hugs back. They stopped after a minute.

Duke: So what are you doing here anyway?

Harold: We are here to talk to the "Prince" and free our friends you have captured.

Duke: Oh thank god.

Richard: What?

Duke: Thank god you are going to overthrow him, everything has gone to hell since we threw you out.

Casmir: Oh, well can you tell the rest of your guards to let us past then.

Duke: Sure! Guard!

Guard: What is it sir!

Duke: Tell the others that the Delta Warriors are here! prepare everyone in case for battle and let the prisoners go!

Guard: Of course your highness!

Duke: Follow me, i'll take you to the prison!

All of them follow Duke to the prison while the guard tells everyone the Delta Warriors are here and to let the prisoners free. They arrive at the prison where the guards can be seen letting the Prisoners free, the prisoners thank them and walk out of the castle. The Duke takes them to secure containment where all the others are.

Duke: Your friends should be in here, just let me open it up.

Duke opens the door and when it opens all of their friends can be seen sitting on the floor.

Susie: Noelle!

Noelle: Susie!

Noelle runs to Susie and hugs her tightly, the others walk out after realising it's safe, they thank them and Kris tells them to wait outside of the castle.

Sans: Thank kiddo! we've been in there for hours!

Kris: Go wait outside the castle when we are done here you'll wake up back where you were in the light world.

Papyrus: Ok!

Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, and Berdly leave and go wait outside of the castle. Noelle and Susie are still hugging and finally let go.