Chapter 9| The smoke expands

My longest chapter so far, I hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT YOU GUYS CAN CHOOSE WHERE YOU WANT TO GO AS THERE'S LOTS OF ISLANDS FOR C.

WE HAVE:

COMIC ISLAND: WHERE EVERYTHING IS JUST COMICS AND YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN.

CROWN ISLAND: WHERE IT GIVES YOU A CROWN TO SIGNIFIES WHAT YOU'RE THE QUEEN/KING OF.

CRIME ISLAND: WHERE THE WHOLE ISLAND IS DEDICATED TO CRIME, YOU CAN TRY TO STOP ALL OF IT BUT NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY THERE WILL ALWAYS BE CRIME.

COUPON ISLAND: IT GIVES YOU A COUPON FOR ANYTHING AND YOU CAN REDEEM COUPONS HERE NO MATTER HOW OLD THEY ARE OR EVEN OUT OF DATE.

CRYING ISLAND: IT KNOWS WHAT CAN MAKE YOU CRY AND WILL SHOW IT TO YOU. YOU HAVE TO AGREE TO LET IT MAKE YOU CRY AS SOMETIMES IT CAN SHOW SOME DISTURBING THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T FORGET.

CHEESE ISLAND: JUST AN ISLAND MADE OUT OF CHEESE. THAT'S IT.

CINEMA ISLAND: WATCH ANY MOVIE THAT HAS EXCISED FICTIONAL OR NOT.

CONFIDENCE ISLAND: IT GIVES YOU CONFIDENCE ON WHAT YOU'RE MOST STRUGGLING ON OR WHAT YOU ASK IT.

REMEMBER THE CHOICE IS YOUR AND YOU CAN GO FROM ISLAND TO ISLAND AS THERE ARE TELEPORTS CONECTING THEM.

HB53: You all know the rules, come back here when you're ready to leave or to ask a question.

Undyne: You all know me! of to crime island I go!

Ralsei: Kris, should we go to the coupon island to redeem our coupons we got off that ride we went on?

Kris: Yeah, I totally forgot about that! let's go.

Noelle: I'm going to go to the confidence island. For no reason at all.

Susie: I'm going to the crying island so I can know what can make Berdly cry. Oh this is going to be fun.

Toriel: i'm going to watch a movie, Sans and Papyrus you can come with me if you want.

Sans: Sure, why not, got nothing else to do.

Toriel: Great! You can choose the movie!

So everyone went off in different directions. You know what means! multiple conversations again! Let's focus on Kris and Ralsei first.

Ralsei: Can't believe we forgot to redeem out coupons. I guess we got distracted.

Kris: Yeah, what were we going to redeem them for again?

Ralsei: I think it was a shirt? I don't know i've forgotten now so much has happened between that time and now.

Kris: Well when we get there, we'll probably remember.

Ralsei and Kris finally reached the stall and was surprised by who was serving them.

Asgore: Hey you two! got coupons to redeem? I'm your man for it! (please i'm desperate).

Kris: Asgore? what are you doing here?

Asgore: Oh Kris! I didn't recognised you in that armour! I have no idea what i'm doing here. When I woke up I was just surrounded in darkness but then I saw a door and decided to go through it. I had to answer three riddles which I sucked at because i'm more of a word search person, then when I went through a big beam then I ended up on this island. I've been here for hours waiting for someone to come. What are you doing here?.