Chapter 7| Confession

NEXT STOP IS: BANANA ISLAND. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY WE HAVE AN ISLAND DEDITACTED TO JUST BANANAS.

HB53: Alright we have arrived at... banana island? who thought this was a good idea? what a waste of money. 

Susie: Why is there an island for bananas?

Kris: potassium, that's why.

Ralsei: well I guess they are good for you.

Susie: Can we skip this island? it's literally useless.

Kirs: we just got here.

Susie: I know and I want to leave.

Kris: Let's put it up to a vote. If we tie, HB53 can decide.

Susie: Fine, everyone who wants to skip this island come stand over next to me and the people who want to stay here go stand next to Kris.

Everyone went over to stand next to Susie, not even Ralsei was standing next to Kris.

Susie: Oh wow, such a shock that everyone wants to skip this island. Even Ralsei does.

Queen: Now hold on a minute, you didn't cast my vote and I say we stay here. Kris had the right idea of staying here potassium is important.

Ralsei: Queen! What are you doing here?

Queen: well I heard something about a banana island and instantly rushed over.

Ralsei: But you're going to turn into stone.

Queen: That's fine as long as I stay on banana island I will be fine.

Susie: You're not stay here! Didn't you see we all voted to skip this island.

Queen: Yes, but I instantly overthrew the vote and choose, so we have to stay here.

Susie: oh no we aren't! HB53 teleport us to the next island.

HB53: I'm afraid I can't do that SUSIE, You know you all have to agree for me to teleport you all.

Susie: uhh, why did you say my name like that.

HB53: I'm sorry Susie, I do not understand what you mean, did I say your name?

Susie: uhh, no you didn't, everything's ok.

HB53: Ok! just let me know if you have any problems.

Queen: Ha! i guess we have to stay here until I say we can leave! and we're not leaving!

As Queen just said that, she turned to stone.

Susie: She's turned to stone now, can we leave?

Kris: not yet, I want to go to the gift shop and get her something as she didn't get the chance to go there herself.

Susie: Fine, but be quick, I don't want to be surrounded my bananas for long.

Kris left to go to the gift shop while everyone waited for them, but Kris came back with something for all of them, as to say thank you.

Kris: Alright i've got Queen something we can leave now.

Noelle: It looks like you got her more things than just one.

Kris: Oh, i've got you all something as a way to say, thank you.

Kris: Noelle, i've got you a banana bauble. Susie, i've got you a banana axe. Ralsei, i've got you a banana scarf. Mum, i've got you a book only containing banana jokes. Undyne, i've got you a banana baton. Sans, i've got you a book on how to prank people with bananas. Papyrus, i've got you a book on how to make banana spaghetti. And I got Queen a giant banana plushie.