Chapter 4 Part 3: The Last Picture Show

Start from the beginning

               - - - - MS.GRUNDY HOUSE- - - -
  It's is 12am at night, Ms. Grundy is walking down the stairs and heading for her kitchen, to get her something to drink. While she pouring a glass of water, something alarming startles her.

???: Geraldine Grundy

Ms. Grundy turns around, while dropping a glass, to see a man dressed in all black, with a durag that covers the top half of his face.

Masked Vigilante: Or should I say, Jennifer Gibson?

Ms. Grundy: Who the hell are you?

Masked Vigilante: isn't that the question of the day, I know about you Gibson and the games you're playing with the Andrews kid.

Ms.Grundy heart drops, how does this guy know about her and Archie, who was he?

Ms.Grundy: How the hell do you know about that?

  Masked Vigilante: I know a lot about you Gibson. Leaving from town to town, Teaching the blossom boy, the fact you and the Andrews kid was at Sweet-water River that day, I also know about the gun in your car. Things aren't adding up Jennifer, but because I'm in a good mood I'm giving you one chance.

As the Masked Vigilante was talking, he slowly walked closer and closer to Ms.Grundy. She was afraid of what he might do to her.

Ms.Grundy: And that is?

Masked Vigilante: Leave. Pack your crap and get the hell out of this town, The last thing Riverdale needs is Child predators roaming around. I'm giving you 24 hours to pack up everything and leave, and if you're not gone by then, let's just say you really don't want me coming back here.

As the Masked Vigilante begins to leave, Ms.Grundy,to his surprise, grabs his arm to stop him.

Ms.Grundy: Wait, I'm sure there's another deal you and I can work out.

She starts to rub down, closer and closer to his crotch. Before she could grab it, The vigilante grabs her hands to stop her from going any further.

Masked Vigilante: Sorry, You're just to old for me.

  The Vigilante throws her hands down and continues to head for the door. Leaving Grundy distraught and lost in thought. Outside the masked Vigilante hurry's around a corner, out of sight, to take off his mask showing that Scott was the masked Vigilante, he looks around to see no one and then hurry's to his car.

- - - - TAMAKI LODGE - - - -