Chapter 3: General Ironwood

(Resare's POV)

We were loaded onto an Atlesian ship. I didn't know where we were going. Everyone on board was silent, except for Nora who was trying to remove the Bolas she had on her wrists.

"Hey Night, are you gonna be okay?" Krystal asked.

"I just got my nose busted, but other than that I'm fine." He complained as he covered his nose.

"I can try to fix it." Jaune offers.

"Gladly." Night replied as he uncovered his nose and approached Jaune.

"Wow! She didn't go easy on you!" Yang told him while Jaune activated his Semblance to heal Night.

"Where do you think they're taking us?" Ruby asked us.

"I'm gonna go with prison." Qrow replied.

"I still can't believe that fishing pole guy took us out like it was nothing!" Jaune complained.

"And yet, they captured you in one piece." Emerald told him coldly before looking at her brother.

"Welcome to Atlas." Weiss replied to Jaune. "Those were Ironwood's Ace Operatives." She told us.

"You guys had a run-in with the Ace-Ops? Ironwood must really have a bone to pick with you." A guy asked us. He was sitting right behind the ship's pilots.

"They're not that big of a deal." Weiss replied.

"Notthat big of a deal? The Ace-Ops are the elite-of-elite military huntsmen. And Ironwood's personal attack dogs." The weird guy told us.

"So they got you too, huh?" Nora asked him. The other guy chuckled.

"I wouldn't let myself get caught by them! I'm here because I've been speaking out against Atlas' exploitation of Mantle. And General Ironwood is trying to silence me!" He replied. 

"You threw a brick at his ship!" One of the pilots told him.

"At the same time, if you're being a douchebag..." Dragon told him with a jaded look.

"It's worth it if it gets people talkoing about our cause!" He replied with a proud look on his face.

"You're a fucking idiot, I swear..." I say to him with a jaded look.

"And what cause is that?" Krystal asks him, equally jaded.

"The fight for better conditions in Mantle! Led by the charismatic, talented, lovely Robyn Hill and her Happy Huntresses! They were all got top Atlas Academy graduates, who could've signed up for the military. But Robyn and the Huntresses chose to stay in Mantle. She's gunning for a seat on the kingdom's council, and when she gets it, she's gonna put an end to Ironwood's tyranny." He shouted to the pilots on the plane.

"It's okay, are you done with your gibberish?" I asked him.

"Tyranny? Don't you feel like you're being a little abusive?" Dragon asks him.

"You talk, I can tell you're not from here." The other guy answers him coldly. The ship started to fly over Atlas. The view was definitely worth getting arrested for. The ship approached one of the buildings: the Atlas Academy. The ship finally landed and two soldiers opened the doors of the ship, taking us down.

"I guess we weill be seeing the General. For better or worse." Ruby told us.

(Later, Dragon's POV)

We were all in an elevator, watched by two Atlesian soldiers. It was silent, and each of us was stressed out not knowing what was going to happen. 

"Your nose's getting better. Good as new!" I said to Night, trying to lighten the mood.