𝐎𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐄𝐃

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, what?" Callisto blurted out, watching as Collins took out her quill and scribbled down something on your parchment.

"Hence, the decision must be made for you." She finished, all the color draining from Callisto's face. "You will be participating just like everyone else. End of discussion."

"She literally said she doesn't want to!" Remus exclaimed, his eyebrows furrowed. "It's not a mandatory lesson."

"My decision is made, Mr. Lupin." Collins calmly stated. "Now sit down before I give you a year's worth of detention."

"No, ho-"

"I understand, Miss Collins." Callisto interjected, her calm demeanor throwing Remus off. "However, I don't tend to let cunts make my decisions for me. Hence, consider me gone."

And just like that, Callisto took her bag from the floor and exited the classroom with an overly sweet smile plastered on her lips. For a brief moment, she considered banging the door closed behind her, but she decided against it and headed to the exit of the castle.

There were no people in the Lake, either because they had classes to attend or because of the snow covering the ground. The wind was blowing maniacally, causing her clothes to be covered in snow after just five minutes of being outside, but other than a slight breeze she didn't feel cold. It was ironic how she couldn't stand the cold all these years, and now it had taken a borderline snow blizzard to make her feel a bit chilly.

Callisto took off her robe and placed it on the ground under a tree, before she sat down. She wasn't going to turn up for another lesson with Collins there. Hell, she'd rather learn and revise the entire syllabus on her own and only step foot in that class to sit for her final exam. After all, it wasn't as if Collins was a great teacher who could provide her with something other than a headache. She didn't even really need DADA to become a damn good potion master, but her aunt had insisted on her taking the class. She had almost torn her eyes out when her aunt told her, but the last thing Callisto wanted to do was sadden Elena in any way, so she did it.

"Jesus, Elphie! It's freezing out here!" The voice of James Potter disrupted the rant in her mind. He was shaking from the cold, Sirius and Peter not looking much better compared to him.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Callisto asked, disregarding his comment. She should be freezing, but for some reason that wasn't the case. Either way, she didn't really care.

"We got kicked out." Peter replied, shrugging. "Remus was sent to Dumbledore's office and Lily is still in class, making Collins' life harder."

"What the hell happened there?" Callisto questioned, her eyebrows furrowed. Remus being sent to Dumbledore's office seemed more than just weird. Usually, if something happened in class the head of the student's house was notified and only if the situation wasn't resolved would  Dumbledore get involved.

"After you left Remus got in a fight with Collins and because she's a bitch she sent him to Dumbledore's office." Sirius explained, sitting down next to her. "And then when he left we got in a fight with her to avenge both your honors but she was over it and she kicked us out of the classroom."

"You shouldn't have said anything." Callisto shook her head. "You got in trouble because of me."

"No, she was being irrational." James stated, motioning for them to get up and follow him towards the direction of the much warmer castle. "You have your memories back and you're almost fully recovered."

Peter nodded in agreement, "Plus, since when is getting poisoned and losing your memories considered a condition?"

A new wave of anger and stress washed over Callisto. Surely, having an accident was just unfortunate but she could come up with an excuse to stop the gossip quite soon. Having a condition that was allegedly serious enough to impair her judgement was an entirely different thing. Anyone could make up whatever story they wanted and torment her with it until she graduated.