𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Start from the beginning

"And even bigger dick."

"Now that is just inappropriate." Sirius shook his head, looking up at Lily. "Abandon your duties, Evans, and sit with the cool guys."

"The Prewetts' compartment was full though." She pondered, a small smirk etching on her lips at the incredulous look in the boys' faces.

"Ouch; Rejection." A feminine voice commented, making Lily turn. Immediately, the redhead engulfed the girl in a hug, completely forgetting all the relative comments about being gentle with Callisto, as her body and not only that, were still healing.

Callisto hugged Lily back, a smile on her lips as she twirled her around. Two hands dragged the girls into the compartment, with Remus following closely behind.

"Are you okay?" Lily asked, breaking the hug. Her hands were still on her shoulders, observing the blonde as if she was expecting her to collapse.

"Just fine." Callisto smiled, averting her glance to the three boys. "Boys."

"Elphaba." James acknowledged. Silence fell in the compartment as the three marauders looked at Callisto for a brief moment. That was until they glanced at each other and immediately hugged Callisto, stepping on each other in the process.

"You're gonna kill her!" Lily exclaimed, struggling to drag the three boys away.

"Why were you two so late?" Sirius asked, smirking suggestively at Callisto and Remus.

"Traffic."

"We came with Hope's car." Callisto clarified, sitting on the bench. Remus sat next to her, their legs touching slightly due to the lack of space. He didn't seem to notice, but for her it felt like someone had lit her entire leg on fire. Callisto moved her leg away, avoiding his gaze.

"Are all your memories restored now or did you just get some of them back?" Lily asked, concern gleaming in her green eyes.

"They're all back." Callisto answered, forcing a small smile. Remus hadn't even moved next to her. He hadn't even spoken to her. And yet, she felt as if his presence was suffocating her. All she could smell was his cologne and all she could feel were his hands on her. It was driving her insane, not only because the boy hadn't even done as much as breathed in her direction, but also because she found herself getting lightheaded and increasingly irritable.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Peter asked, suspicion lacing his voice. "You look flushed."

"It's very hot in here." She choked out, her eyes falling on the closed window. Snow was falling heavy outside, the wind howling and slamming the glass. She sounded insane, completely crazy. Outside was freezing and she knew that, but she was burning up.

"You're wearing two coats." Sirius observed, opening the window slightly. Taking up on the opportunity, she got up from her seat and stood right under the window, removing both her coats and letting them next to Remus. The cool breeze touched her skin and she tied her hair up, allowing the wind to blow on her back.

"They heat this train up like crazy." Callisto commented, feeling better already. Sure, the wind was a nice relief, but not having Remus so close to her was a better one. "Did you all get your Christmas presents? They must have come a bit late."

"Yes." Sirius exclaimed, turning to look at her completely stunned. "How did you know, you son of a bitch?"

"No, the man has a point." Remus sarcastically remarked. "How could anyone ever know he likes motorcycles?"

James gasped, "Wait, Padfoot likes motorcycles?"

"Is it because of the riding?" Peter mused with fake wonder in his voice. Laughter erupted in the compartment, and Sirius rolled his eyes, his mouth pointedly shut.