Halloween Special

*Near Papua New Guinea

*Evan/My POV

After leaving Seeadler harbor to pursue the zombie ship, we sailed for awhile until we came across what looked like smoke in the distance.

"Monsieur Evan. look." Richelieu pointed in the distance where the smoke was coming from.

"What is it? Is it Royston or another high ranking siren?" I asked before looking through my binoculars.

"No sirens spotted so far but it looks like there's something going on there." Richelieu replied.

"Send a secure message to Glorious. Tell her to launch scout planes to investigate." i instructed. Richelieu acknowledged and left

*The battlefield

*Ruby POV

My team and I watched as the strangers led their ships to engage the zombie looking ships and clown looking ships.

"Ka pow. Boom. bang!" I said as I tried to mimic the cannon sounds.

"What are you doing sis?" Yang asked me.

"Nothing. just mimicking the cannon sounds of the ships." I replied, Smiling sheepishly.

"Since when are you so interested in ships?" Blake asked.

"Since the moment I learned that Evan and Thea are in charge of those strange looking ships last time. Speaking of Evan and Thea, I wonder where they went? They just disappeared from Remnant one day and never came back." I replied before thinking about Evan, Glorious and Thea. Not to mention, Evan's three daughters, Victoria, Eleanor and Clementine and Evan's dragon, Mir.

"Remnant's unanswered questions." Blake shrugged and replied.

"Such a shame though. I'm actually interested in Evan." yang frowned

"Who cares about them? They're just a bunch of ruffians who don't know any form of respect." Weiss rolled her eyes.

Just then, we heard an aircraft fly over the transylvania. We poked our heads out and saw an aircraft flying around the battlefield.

"great. We've attracted unnecessary attention." Weiss groaned.

*Joint Azur Lane and Wilhelmshaven Maritime Fleet

*Thea Kreutzer POV

I observed the smoke through my binoculars aboard the HSF Graf Spee.

"Thea. Should we go towards the smoke?" Wilhelmina asked behind me.

"Nein. Not yet." I put down my binoculars and shook my head. I then looked at the Richelieu class battleship in front on my left, anticipating some sort of message from Mr Siegfried.

*Evan/My POV

I looked at a map of the pacific on a wall in Richelieu's production ship while waiting for Glorious' report.

"Do you want to contact Glorious, Monsieur Evan?" Richelieu asked behind me.

"No. not yet." I shook my head just as a manjuu came into the bridge and handed Richelieu a piece of paper.

"Monsieur Evan! Glorious' report is here." Richelieu exclaimed before handing me the paper. After reading the paper, I turned to Richelieu.

"Send a secure message to all ships including the HSF Graf Spee. I want all ships, including the HSF Graf Spee to go towards the smoke to investigate. if they see any zombie looking ships or clown looking ships, fire at them." i instructed.

"Oui." Richelieu acknowledged and left to find her communications manjuu.

*Thea Kreutzer POV

as I was looking at the smoke and the Richelieu class battleship, one of the crew entered the bridge.

"Telegram from the commander!" the crew member said before handing me a piece of paper.

"What does it say, Thea?" Wilhelmina asked me as I read the paper.

"Go towards the smoke and if we see any zombie or clown looking ships, fire at them." I replied before crumbling the paper and ordering the navigator to move forward.

*The battlefield

*Ruby POV

Slowly, we were overwhelmed by these zombie and clown ships and the transylvania is starting to take some damage.

"This is bad. This is real bad." i remarked as I watched our escorts getting destroyed and blown up by these hostile ships.

"Surely no one can survive that." Blake remarked as we watched the last escorting ship blow up to pieces in a huge explosion.

"Full throttle. we've got to get out of here!" I exclaimed before setting the throttle of the transylvania to full to hopefully outrun these zombie and clown ships.

as we were trying to outrun these zombie and clown ships, there was the sound of aircraft engines followed by explosions.

"What was that?" Yang asked.

"Hopefully it's not more trouble." Weiss remarked.

"Only one way to find out." I said before heading outside to see what's happening. Once i'm outside, I saw some planes dropping bombs on the zombie and clown ships and some planes flying very low to the water before releasing some sort of missile that swam towards the zombie and clown ships, detonating once they hit the hulls of the zombie and clown ships. Shortly afterwards, I heard cannon shots in the distance and I saw more warships approaching with big guns just like the ones on Evan's ships. There were splashes in the water and explosions from the zombie and clown ships once they were hit by the projectiles of these new ships. After staring in awe at the battlefield, I went back to the command room of the transylvania.

"Well?" Weiss crossed her arms, expecting an answer from me.

"We're saved. some ships are coming to our rescue." I replied. Just then, the communicator came to life.

"This is Azur Lane and Wilhelmshaven Maritime High School. We have come to escort you to your destination." a familiar voice came through the communicator.

"Evan?" I spoke to the communicator.

*Evan/My POV

I was shocked to hear Ruby's voice come from the radio.

"Red riding hood? What are you doing here?" I asked, still shocked that Ruby is in my world.

"I'd ask the same of you. What are you doing here? Where did you go? You, Glorious and Thea disappeared from Remnant one day and never came back." ruby bombarded me with questions before someone else took over.

"Evan. Can you escort us to a portal somewhere around here? We'll lead you and your fleet there.'' Blake asked me.

"Alright then." I replied before instructing Richelieu to send a secure message to the other ships, informing them that we're escorting this ship to its destination.

*timeskip

We escorted the ship containing Ruby and her team to this portal Blake spoke of, eliminating any zombie looking ships and clown looking ships we encountered along the way. Eventually, we reached a portal in the middle of the pacific.

"Well. guess this is goodbye again." I told Ruby and her team through the radio as I watched the ship containing Ruby and her team sail towards the portal.

"You're not coming?" Blake asked.

"No." I replied.

"Why." Ruby wailed.

"Because my world still needs me, Thea and Glorious. Not to mention, I have three daughters to take care of as well." I replied.

"your world?" Yang asked.

"That's right, goldilocks. You four are on Earth. The homeworld of me, Thea and Glorious." I replied