Chapter 16

*Abandoned Port

*Evan/My POV

"Evan... Glorious... Thea... Mir'' Ruby said as spotted some familiar faces.

"You're that scythe wielding red riding hood!" Thea exclaimed.

"Ruby, not so fast!" another familiar person came running to us. It was Weiss. "You." Weiss said unpleasantly once she saw us.

"And you're that cold ice queen." Glorious commented.

"Excuse me?!" Weiss snarled.

"There you are sis." two more familiar people joined in and it was Yang and Blake. Once they saw us, they looked surprised for a moment.

"Hay there Evan. Wanna yang out sometime?" Yang asked me and I looked at her in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, causing her to frown.

"You still didn't get the joke?" Yang frowned, disappointed.

"Umm. Thea, do you know them?" Wilhelmina asked Thea which she nodded her head.

"Who are these people shikikan?" Suruga asked me.

"Red riding hood, Goldilocks, Elsa and shy bookworm." I introduced Ruby and her friends to Suruga, causing them to stare at me.

"Hey, that's rude!" Ruby protested.

"How dare you. My name is not Elsa. It's Weiss, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company!" Weiss protested, causing all of us to try and hold our laughter.

"Mr Siegfried. I didn't know you had a sense of humor." Thea said to me while trying not to laugh.

"Who says I doesn't Miss Kreutzer? '' I replied. Upon seeing us trying not to laugh, Weiss became more angry.

"What's so funny?" Weiss demanded.

"Nothing. Anyways jokes and memes aside. What are you doing here?" I asked the four of them.

"I'm searching for the commander in charge of these ships." ruby replied before pointing to the production ships of my shipgirls.

"The commander in charge? Isn't that Fleet Admiral Evan?" Wilhelmina turned to me.

"Wilhelmina!" I exclaimed.

"No way. You're the commander in charge of these strange looking ships?" ruby asked me.

"Okay you got me. What do you want?" I asked.

"Well the headmaster at our academy wants to see you." ruby replied before handing me a letter. I opened the letter and began reading it.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have seen the combat capabilities of your ships and have decided to recruit you to protect the waters of Vale from threats like piracy and Grimm. Your ships will be docked in Vale when there's nothing for you and you'll be provided housing, a monthly salary of lien and other essential supplies if you do accept my offer. Refer to the map attached for directions on how to get to Vale.

I hope you'll accept my offer and I hope to see you in person soon.

Regards,

Ozpin,
Headmaster of Beacon Academy

I read the letter out loud before putting it back into the envelope.

"Do you accept the offer?" ruby asked while looking at me eagerly. I turned to look back at my shipgirls and the students from Wilhelmshaven Maritime High School.

"What do you think, everyone?" I asked. My shipgirls and the students from Wilhelmshaven Maritime High School nodded their heads in approval.

"Very well then. I accept. You've just got yourselves some naval support." i turned back to ruby and gave my answer.

"Yay!" Ruby jumped in joy.

"We'll set off tomorrow. Tell this ozpin that we accept his offer." I said.

"Why tomorrow?" Blake asked.

"Because we need time to get ready." I replied.

"Makes sense." Blake remarked.

"Hey Evan. Can Yang and I sail with you to Vale tomorrow?" ruby asked.

"No. It's too dangerous on board." I replied. Ruby frowned and left once she heard my answer.

*Evan's/My Azur Lane Base

*Third Person POV

Back at Evan's Azur Lane Base, Victoria and Eleanor are heading to the docks. It was nighttime and everyone was asleep.

"Clementine should be waiting at the docks with her production ship." Eleanor remarked.

"Yes." Victoria agreed. The two girls made it to the docks where a Queen Elizabeth Class Battleship is waiting for them.

"Welcome to Clementine's production ship." Clementine giggled as she welcomed Victoria and Eleanor on board. Eleanor took out a piece of paper and gave it to Clementine.

"So these are the coordinates." Clementine said as she looked at the paper.

"Yes. wait for our mothers near there." Eleanor replied.

"got it." Clementine acknowledged before setting sail.