Chapter 20

*Vale Port

*Evan/My POV

The next day, I got dressed in my Service Dress Blue onboard the HMS Glorious.

"I think that's everything. Come Mir." I called out for Mir as I put on my White Peaked Cap.

"I'm here Master." Mir flew towards me and rested on my shoulder as usual. With everything done, I went to check up on Glorious.

"Glorious. Are you done?" I asked as I knocked on the door to her quarters. The door opened and Glorious poked her head out. She's wearing her iconic blue uniform and is now currently applying some sort of lipstick.

"I'm almost done. You can come in if you want Evan." glorious replied before going back to her quarters while leaving the door open.

"Okay." I acknowledged before waiting outside of Glorious' quarters for her to finish. A few minutes later, Glorious stepped out of her quarters.

"Done. Shall we go and meet Ozpin now?" Glorious asked.

"Yes." I replied before the two of us made our way out of Glorious' Production Ship.

*Thea Kreutzer POV

I slowly made my way to the Courageous Class Aircraft Carrier and stood in front of it to wait for Mr Siegfried.

"This is the ship isn't it?" I asked myself in my thoughts as I prayed that I got the correct ship. I'll be in a really awkward situation if this ship is wrong. I got my answer when I saw Mr Siegfried walk out of the ship escorted by Glorious.

"At ease Miss Kreutzer." Mr Siegfried instructed once I'm about to stand at attention. "Is Ozpin here yet?" Mr Siegfried asked me once he's in front of me.

"Nein." I shook my head.

"Alright. By the way, Glorious is joining us. She volunteered herself last night at the officer's mess hall during dinnertime." Mr Siegfried pointed at Glorious beside him.

"Soo it's the three of us again." I commented.

"Yep." Mr Siegfried replied and Glorious waved at me which I waved back.

"Have you eaten breakfast already Miss Kreutzer?" Mr Siegfried asked, making me blush.

"Ja." I replied

Just then, an aircraft similar to the one we saw back at Grasswater Town landed near the port.

"Is that him?" glorious asked. A door opened on the aircraft and an old man with a cane and a mug stepped out. It was him, Ozpin.

*Evan/My POV

I watched as Ozpin walked towards us while drinking his mug.

"Are you three ready to go to Beacon with me? Evan, Glorious and Thea?" Ozpin asked while drinking his mug. The three of us were shocked at what he just said.

"How did you know our names?" I asked, slightly creeped out.

"I have my own methods. Now let's not waste anymore time." ozpin said before going back into the aircraft. The three of us exchanged looks and decided to follow Ozpin into the aircraft.

*timeskip

The aircraft landed in front of a castle where Ozpin got out and started walking towards it. The three of us followed him while enjoying the scenery.

"Azur Emblem." I thought as I looked at the castle. The castle reminded me of a certain Kingdom of Askr. Speaking of Askr, I wonder how Alfonse, Sharena, Anna and Elincia are faring without me. I snapped out of my trance and continued following Ozpin. The three of us ignored the stares of the people inside and made our way to an elevator where we entered it and Ozpin pushed the top floor. We made it to the top floor where we saw an office full of intricate clockwork designs.

"Alright. I'm guessing This is where you start talking." glorious remarked

"Just where are we and what do you mean that we're not on Earth anymore?" I asked my questions. Ozpin just took a sip of his mug which I'm starting to find a little annoying.

"To answer your questions, you all are not on Earth anymore. You're on a planet called Remnant." Ozpin replied, causing us to gasp.

"Then how much do you know about us?" Thea asked.

"For Evan, I know he's an Onyx Dragon Master and a commander of Azur Lane. For Glorious, I know she's a shipgirl of Azur Lane under the command of Evan and is married to him. for you Thea, you are a student at Wilhelmshaven Maritime High School and the captain of a ship called the Admiral Graf Spee.'' Ozpin replied before taking another sip of his mug. "Of course I know a lot more about you three but I decided to stop here before you three start to lose trust in me." Ozpin added in. The three of us are speechless. Just how much does this guy know about us?

"About Earth. What is it like there?" Ozpin interrupted our train of thoughts. We explained everything about our world to Ozpin, from me and Glorious' war against the sirens to Thea's Wilhelmshaven Maritime High School and the Blue Mermaids.

"To summarize it, you and Glorious are fighting an enemy called the sirens." Ozpin asked me.

"Yes." I replied.

"And you enrolled into Wilhelmshaven Maritime High School so that you can become a blue mermaid like your mother, correct?" Ozpin asked Thea and she nodded in response.

"It seems that both of you are naval officers." Ozpin said and Thea and I nodded. "I'll try and find a way to transport all of you guys back to your world as your world needs you all more than Remnant. For now, are you interested in enrolling in my Beacon Academy and becoming huntsman and huntresses until you return to your world?" Ozpin asked.

"No. We're not interested in hunting animals." I replied.

"no it's not that. Huntsman and huntresses are elite warriors dedicated to slaying the creatures of the grimm and whose duty is to uphold the peace of Remnant. It's a bit like the Blue Mermaids but on land." Ozpin explained.

"Let us reconsider." I replied with Glorious and Thea nodding behind me.

"Alright. Before you all go, take this so that we can keep in touch easier." Ozpin said before giving each of us a device that resembles an iphone. "This is a scroll. It has a lot of features like it can be used as a phone, a portable computer, a camera, a streaming device and much more." Ozpin taught us on how to use the device before letting us go. After stepping out of the elevator, the three of us tried to process what just happened.

"There you are asshole!" a familiar voice interrupted our train of thoughts.

"Red riding hood and Goldilocks." I frowned after seeing who it is

Naval Fleet to Remnantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें